Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Mordhau is now on Kickstarter!

1578 4310
  • 8 Mar '17
 TombstoneJack

forgive me for my sins marox ill only be able to support you once your on steam....well unless I steal some ones credit card

Duke 986 1381
  • 8 Mar '17
 PadanFain

@TombstoneJack said:
forgive me for my sins marox ill only be able to support you once your on steam....well unless I steal some ones credit card

get a prepaid bb

Duke 5558 13284
  • 8 Mar '17
 Jax — Community Manager

This game has blown me away at every turn, and I'm excited for you to make both yours and our dreams come true. Triternion not only knows how to make a good game, but they have the transparency, willingness to listen to feedback, and overall a level of attention to detail that you simply don't see in most indie or even AAA development studios. Because of this, and the fact that I fully trust where you are headed with development, I pledged $420 to you. $420 specifically for the memes, of course.

kickstarter.png

Good luck, Triternion!!!

Sellsword 792 2352
  • 8 Mar '17
 Goof

So If I give 2 submissions of $200 over 2 different paychecks ($400 in total), does that count as a $400 and I get my fancy fangled helmet or do I just get to name 2 bots?

1578 4310
  • 8 Mar '17
 TombstoneJack

@MackDaddy/PadanFain said:

@TombstoneJack said:
forgive me for my sins marox ill only be able to support you once your on steam....well unless I steal some ones credit card

get a prepaid bb

okay whats a bb and where do I find it

180 1153
  • 8 Mar '17
 Grator — Art

@Jax said:
This game has blown me away at every turn, and I'm excited for you to make both yours and our dreams come true. Triternion not only knows how to make a good game, but they have the transparency, willingness to listen to feedback, and overall a level of attention to detail that you simply don't see in most indie or even AAA development studios. Because of this, and the fact that I fully trust where you are headed with development, I pledged $420 to you. $420 specifically for the memes, of course.

kickstarter.png

Good luck, Triternion!!!

Based Jax

180 1153
  • 8 Mar '17
 Grator — Art

@DoctorMilesManners said:
So If I give 2 submissions of $200 over 2 different paychecks ($400 in total), does that count as a $400 and I get my fancy fangled helmet or do I just get to name 2 bots?

You will get 2 submissions for the $200 pledge. You can also upgrade your previous pledge thought if thats what you are looking for.

Baron 1647 5234
  • 9 Mar '17
 Lincs

55K

Sellsword 792 2352
  • 9 Mar '17
 Goof

@Grator said:

@DoctorMilesManners said:
So If I give 2 submissions of $200 over 2 different paychecks ($400 in total), does that count as a $400 and I get my fancy fangled helmet or do I just get to name 2 bots?

You will get 2 submissions for the $200 pledge. You can also upgrade your previous pledge thought if thats what you are looking for.

That's what I'm looking for, I want to do the $400, but I don't have the funds readily available all at once, so I'm looking for $200 this coming paycheck, and $200 the next

8 5
  • 9 Mar '17
 Water

I'd pledge but I'm poor....

LETTTSSS FUCKKKKKKINNNGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knight 133 45
  • 9 Mar '17
 Lady2B

Getting ready soon to do my pledge :)

Baroness 6089 7050
Knight 3313 6811
  • 2
  • 9 Mar '17
 Bodkin

Fight me crack17

Duke 311 589
  • 9 Mar '17
 Plebican

inb4 sued and banned

Knight 3194 4397
  • 9 Mar '17
 MONKEYTOES

Heh, the music is actually quite fitting.

2 25
  • 9 Mar '17
 Crack17 — Composer

@TheEmeraldArcher said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm3fO1YvM1w

Fight me crack17

Okay thats actually hard to beat. We take our hat off to you!

You definitely just made our day! :)

Best regards from the Composers

48 75
  • 9 Mar '17
 cheesehead

@marox

You and I know this, voice commands. Please m'lord.

5 9
  • 1
  • 9 Mar '17
 TheDuke

Holy shit! I thought this project was abandoned. You can be sure this was a nice surprise.
Gotta say, I was hooked on the pommel throw. Good to know that you can end your opponent rightly.

Knight 3313 6811
  • 9 Mar '17
 Bodkin

Alright well one of you memelords disliked my video

Go ahead and say who you are.

Baron 2 1
  • 9 Mar '17
 Lv. 100 Latios

I honestly can't wait, even if I expect to get rekt by all of the more experienced chiv/other players out that.