Not funny at all tbh

Knight 669 995

@Qwampa said:
All king is gone again. 0/20

You're mistaking. They're still there.

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 17 Mar '17
 Sir Zombie

He meant that all 20 king slots are taken now imho.

2 0
  • 17 Mar '17
 use0fweapons

i have a question about alpha access in relation to streaming. if i get alpha access am i allowed to stream my gameplay from twitch? if not during alpha, then when will would the Mordhau team be ok with streaming this game?

Duke 311 589
  • 17 Mar '17
 Plebican

we don't know for sure yet but imo I think they will allow footage/streaming unless they have a specific reason not to.

Knight 669 995

@Sir Zombie said:
He meant that all 20 king slots are taken now imho.

ohhhhh lolxdddd

i see tbh

2 0
  • 17 Mar '17
 use0fweapons

@Plebican said:
we don't know for sure yet but imo I think they will allow footage/streaming unless they have a specific reason not to.

thank you for the quick answer! hopefully a dev sees it and can shine some light on it. i could see them not being into it because it could give a bad representation of the game, since its not completely developed during alpha phase.

Sellsword 792 2352
  • 18 Mar '17
 Goof

When your friends and family bash you for spending $400 on a game that's not out yet for a custom helmet.hatmeme.jpg

Duke 356 384
  • 18 Mar '17
 AFluffyKnight

Looks like it's time you parted ways with said "friends" and "family".

We are your family now.

Also, Welcome to the Fancy Hat club!

Knight 671 1220
Duke 2266 4010
  • 18 Mar '17
 Huggles

I justify my expenses by imagining all the countless immediate purchases I could have/would have spent that money that adds to my life even less, and all the longer cumulative expenses of inefficiency I can make quick fixes on to get that money back.

• Eating out 4 times at a decent restoraunt
  • Buying 2 articles of clothing full price
  • A single new piece of furniture
  • Buying that drink/snack at the store when I'm not even that hungry/thirsty

There's like hundreds of these things.

At the end of the day, I love the melee genre and this sort of game and community is one of the 5 things I am absurdly passionate about in my life so I'm embarrassed I can't donate more than $400 tbh.

Duke 5558 13284
  • 18 Mar '17
 Jax — Community Manager

@Huggles said:
I justify by expenses by imagining all the countless immediate purchases I could have/would have spent that money that adds to my life even less and all the longer cumulative expenses of inefficiency I can make quick fixes on to get that money back.

• Eating out 4 times at a decent restoraunt
  • Buying 2 articles of clothing full price
  • A single new piece of furniture
  • Buying that drink/snack at the store when I'm not even that hungry/thirsty

There's like hundreds of these things.

At the end of the day, I love the melee genre and this sort of game and community is one of the 5 things I am absurdly passionate about in my life so I'm embarrassed I can't donate more than $400 tbh.

this

I would have gone king but I need to buy a new car, and I can't reasonably justify spending more than $420 on a game when I have actual life priorities. :(

Knight 4116 4392
  • 18 Mar '17
 pizza boy

I can't reasonably justify spending more than $420 on a game when I have actual life priorities. :(

jax lowkey r0asting every king backer

Duke 356 384
  • 18 Mar '17
 AFluffyKnight

@Jax said:

but I need to buy a new car,

Fucking same, man.

I could totes blow 1k US$ on this game easy, but riding my bicycle​ to both my dead end jobs, even if it's only a less than 10min ride for both, isn't going to cut it forever.

I honestly shouldn't even be spending the 400, butt fuck it. I've got a motherfucking credit card, two jobs, I've been waiting too long, and I'm in fucking love with this shit.

Duke 754 1201
  • 18 Mar '17
 Stumpy

I could not donate more than 400$ because i just quit my shit job and will be unemployed for a while until i find a new job and without any financial aid or income other than what i have already earned.
Between my 20,000$ car loan and monthly expenses there is not much left, Hard times are ahead friends but i got the game so it's worth it.

Knight 669 995

why do you all buy cars? just buy a horse and ride into destiny!

Knight 1061 2850
  • 18 Mar '17
 Valmirius

marox keks.png

I bet even Marox didn't realise he turned himself into a meme with this photo.

Knight 1366 1852
  • 18 Mar '17
 Trevz TheCuz

Holy fuck im going to fo some mean streaming in the alpha if marox allows it.
1v1 me on twitch m8

Knight 669 995

@Trevz said:
Holy fuck im going to fo some mean streaming in the alpha if marox allows it.
1v1 me on twitch m8

why would you want to get rekt on stream?

Knight 5410 7408
  • 18 Mar '17
 Humble Staff

Well it was fun watching Grandpa Mordhau getting rekt in For Crap so it may be fun to watch too.