Conscript 28 64
  • 13 Mar '17
 Gryphon

Am I the only one who noticed?

1lcin6.jpg

Count 164 304
  • 14 Mar '17
 ColonelMustache

I mean tbh in real life I'd rather be a ballerina than medieval infantry so that'd be my reaction too

Knight 1836 2232
  • 14 Mar '17
 Void

@Gryphon said:

1lcin6.jpg

Wrong game imho

Knight 5410 7408
  • 14 Mar '17
 Humble Staff

@Alphonse said:

Your pledge has been successfully changed from $20.00 to $60.00.

Fuck it. Take my money.

FUCK YEA ALPHONSE

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 14 Mar '17
 Sir Zombie

Lute > Ballerina

Count 1452 3389
  • 14 Mar '17
 Smokingbobs

@Gryphon said:

1lcin6.jpg

maxresdefault (1).jpg

7 10

I want to tell devs that 100$ pledge for only 1 unique sword is a litle bit too much. Just like 60$ pledge without any such good stuff.
...and no i don't need opinions of fans about golden teeth and $$.

Also I was a Chivalry player(MW and DW) too. So I guess that Mordhau even in alfa state will be better in most aspects than Chivalry.
Come heather Mordhau :]

Duke 754 1201
  • 14 Mar '17
 Stumpy

1,000$ for a tombstone is worth it.

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 14 Mar '17
 Sir Zombie

10k for a painting is worth it.

Duke 754 1201
  • 14 Mar '17
 Stumpy

You forgot name in credits which no one except the devs will look at.

Duke 356 384
  • 14 Mar '17
 AFluffyKnight

@Angelos_Sanguinum said:
I want to tell devs that 100$ pledge for only 1 unique sword is a litle bit too much. Just like 60$ pledge without any such good stuff.

You are paying for the exclusiveness of the skin, not so much the skin itself. Only people who wanted to support the game at that price point will have it.

I'll be over here lording my sexy helm that only people who pledged 400$ will have and it will be totes worth it.

As for the alpha tier, it was done on purpose. They don't want every tom, dick, and, Harry who only want to play the game in thier alpha.

They want people who are fully committed to the games success and are more than willing to fork over the extra dosh.

If alpha coat 25$ then the devs would be flooded with feedback from people who don't even care about anything other than their own gameplay experience.

Too bad.

Knight 3313 6811
  • 14 Mar '17
 Bodkin

@AFluffyKnight said:

@Angelos_Sanguinum said:

You are paying for the exclusiveness of the skin, not so much the skin itself. Only people who wanted to support the game at that price point will have it.

I'll be over here lording my sexy helm that only people who pledged 400$ will have and it will be totes worth it.

As for the alpha tier, it was done on purpose. They don't want every tom, dick, and, Harry who only want to play the game in thier alpha.

They want people who are fully committed to the games success and are more than willing to fork over the extra dosh.

If alpha coat 25$ then the devs would be flooded with feedback from people who don't even care about anything other than their own gameplay experience.

Too bad.

Naw nigga they just want mo' money MO' MONEY MO' MONEY!!!

Duke 754 1201
  • 14 Mar '17
 Stumpy

+1 rep fluffy

Knight 255 350
  • 14 Mar '17
 Ƭheodore

@Angelos_Sanguinum said:

It's not really like you're paying $100 the skin though. The point of the kickstarter is to donate to the developers. The skin is sort of a "thank you" and it will entice more people to donate higher amounts.

Knight 147 159
  • 14 Mar '17
 MrBlackDragon

I feel like $60 to get a game half a year in advance is enough on its own. The only reason to play the alpha is to help develop the game by play testing, there are people out there who will pay $1 for an early access game and give it a bad review because of its alpha state. I'd much rather have more dedicated supporters in the alpha than those people. I don't even need the extra cosmetics and titles for the $60 I pledged.

Knight 64 60
  • 14 Mar '17
 Bittereinder

Yeah, same. For me alpha + beta + release + the chance to support the development of this game is enough.

Though I'm curious about the golden teeth, it sounds delightfully ridiculous.

Knight 93 270
  • 14 Mar '17
 Nikosawa

@Anon said:
Just updated my pledge to $100. What can I say, the longsword won me over.017bfef0fcecaed557b27fb4f28db3f5_original.jpg

deamn and i decided to get keys for my friends instead. sucks to be a good person sometimes.

Knight 1836 2232
  • 14 Mar '17
 Void

@[email protected] said:

@Anon said:
Just updated my pledge to $100. What can I say, the longsword won me over.017bfef0fcecaed557b27fb4f28db3f5_original.jpg

deamn and i decided to get keys for my friends instead. sucks to be a good person sometimes.

Yeah, it's a very beautiful sword, but unfortunately longswords are to short for me.

10 14
  • 14 Mar '17
 Rabbot32

I was worried that Mordhau was going to get stuck in development hell, flop on kickstarter, and wind up dead.
Goddamn do I love being wrong sometimes.

Knight 64 60
  • 14 Mar '17
 Bittereinder

@Rabbot32 said:
I was worried that Mordhau was going to get stuck in development hell, flop on kickstarter, and wind up dead.
Goddamn do I love being wrong sometimes.

The Kickstarter's a success, but development hell could technically still happen...fortunately, it's looking very unlikely. Gear up, boys.