Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

My account reset to level 1 and my gold reset too

3 2

I away away from the game for two years... I just got back and my character profiles are still there however when I edit them they reset to a naked mercenary. Is there a fix to this? I even have a level 30 banner but it shows me as level 1.

build1.jpgbuild2.jpgcharacter.jpg

1 2
  • 16 Apr
 H1senberg

Same Problem here.

Tried already:

• Restarting Steam
  • Switching Steamserver
  • Reinstall. the Game
  • Verif. the Game
1 1
  • 16 Apr
 RoboFrog

I am having the same issue.
I have also restarted, uninstalled. verified twice and no dice.

halp

2 1
  • 17 Apr
 Vindolla

I'm in the same boat as you guys, just downloaded to check out the new patch after not playing since 2019 and my level is reset to lvl 1 with 2500 gold and no unlocks. Only my characters remain with no armor or weapons...real shame, I don't really want to start again.

2 1
  • 18 Apr
 Vindolla

So I ended up playing anyway to check the game out, it's now uninstalled. Whatever happened between october 2019 and now has ruined a once fun game, didn't help that mine and all of my friends accounts were reset. Just hold out for Chiv 2 guys.

3 2

Id like to play but I just cant re-level again and grind all that gold...

2 0
  • 18 Apr
 MekaJ

Same issue, how long does it usually take to get a response back? Every where i look this issues come up a lot but with no clear fix ever provided?

2 0
  • 18 Apr
 MekaJ

unknown.png

not sure if this helps anyone in this thread and have no way of verifying that post. but it was a response to the same issue we are having.
I really do hope that's not the way the devs treat the community... GL on finding a fix

3 2

@MekaJ said:
unknown.png

not sure if this helps anyone in this thread and have no way of verifying that post. but it was a response to the same issue we are having.
I really do hope that's not the way the devs treat the community... GL on finding a fix

Well then...I'm not grinding gold again, would have been fun to revisit the game but hard pass

Knight 1837 2232
  • 20 Apr
 Void

Hello guys. This happened when the devs switched from using SteamID to PlayfabID.
The import from Steam to Playfab failed for players that were away for a long time (1 year+).
We have a list of affected players and the devs are restoring their gold and xp.
Send me your steam ID or a link to your steam profile and I'll add you to the list.
You can send me a pm here, on reddit or on discord.