Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

My Rank disappears after a few days please help

1 0

I'm not sure if this is normal or not but my 1v1 rank went from plat 1 to unranked same with my 3v3 rank it went from gold to unranked I never played ranked again after I got plat and gold so I'm not sure how I was put back in unranked. I have had a problem with this before the only fix I found was playing another game of ranked but I'm worried that ill lose my rank since I'm just barely in plat.

84 84

your rank automatically gets hidden (not lost) if you don't play a ranked match for a week. Play another match and you'll get your rank shown. Even if your rank is hidden its still the same elo it was before it got hidden.

84 84

@Revenant9aa8ba8ba2474d01 said:
I'm not sure if this is normal or not but my 1v1 rank went from plat 1 to unranked same with my 3v3 rank it went from gold to unranked I never played ranked again after I got plat and gold so I'm not sure how I was put back in unranked. I have had a problem with this before the only fix I found was playing another game of ranked but I'm worried that ill lose my rank since I'm just barely in plat.

I have told the devs about this problem and starting this upcoming patch, there will be a text ingame explaining how rank decay works so you don't get confused with stuff like this in the future. Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the dev team.