Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

I'm a little late to the party...

1 0
  • 14 Oct
 Chickencore

Ok, please hear me out and don't remove my comment so quickly. I've put 1k hours into this game in the last 2 years or so and work over 60 hours a week, so that was a task. I had no clue whatsoever that this game even existed 'til I saw a big streamer play it, and now I have to play it once a night. My night isn't complete until I play this game, even if I only have a little while to play it. That being said, I'm somewhat of a completionist. I stand firm for things I like, no matter what other people say, and forevermore. Hell, I have tattoos on my body from bands I've listened to since I was 15. (27 as of Oct 8th). What I'm trying to get at here is that I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I feel like there should be a way to obtain the Alpha Supporter crown for modern players. The community is steady, but it's populace isn't going up as of late. I hate to say it but it's the current state of things. Here I am, some dude that started playing after the Alpha, and would practically DIE for the game, and I have one cosmetic I won't ever be able to have at any price whatsoever. And I'm CERTAIN there are countless players that have this cosmetic that aren't going to play this game ever again. It's really unfair tbh. In an MMO, an item like this would at least be tradeable so that the unworthy bearer of the limited edition item, that KNOWS he's unworthy, could trade it to a more worthy player for a price. I'd pay any price for that damn crown, but there isn't a price. I say I'm late to the party because I committed the crime of not knowing the game existed. And now I have to pay the price apparently. Unless there is some way??? Give me a line!

Baron 1647 5233
  • 16 Oct
 Lincs

lmao get fucked