Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Update 19 Released!

7 39
 Voco

Any chance we can do something about people feinting with grunts? If people like this are in ranked it kind of ruins the game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwNfUyMYUGY

2 0

I'm having backend issues. I just bought the game through Steam 2 days ago and haven't been able to play... Can anyone help? I've attempted every trick in the book.

298 144
 CarnifeX

@Voco said:
Any chance we can do something about people feinting with grunts? If people like this are in ranked it kind of ruins the game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwNfUyMYUGY

Not nerfing Weapons which are unbalanced for Months ruins the Game aswell
1 big shitty changing Combat-Decision (declared as Experimental sometimes), every Update also ruins the Game

its now over a year i play this Game & Crush is always able to fuck up the Combat this or another way in every fuckin update..

how many veterans already left the game? - is that one of your goals triternion?
if you guys really think, the game will stay alive with new players, good luck..
i'm sure i'm coming back here or whereever i can last lough about this stupid nonsens..

one last thing,
balancing guides exist in the web, just read them maybe..
beside that, balancing should never be just a part of big updates, this shit has to happen regularly and independently, all the time
especially if you use the community as beta-experimental-testers like you dont give a fuck that they've to eat this for some months..
and there has to be a goal in balancing, you cant ride it like a fuckin rollercoaster of hell and then still expect that nobody pukes...

for real, get your shit together, i'm done..

10 4
  • 14 Oct
 Ikki

@CarnifeX said:

@Voco said:

1 big shitty changing Combat-Decision (declared as Experimental sometimes), every Update also ruins the Game

its now over a year i play this Game & Crush is always able to fuck up the Combat this or another way in every fuckin update..

how many veterans already left the game? - is that one of your goals triternion?
if you guys really think, the game will stay alive with new players, good luck..
i'm sure i'm coming back here or whereever i can last lough about this stupid nonsens..

one last thing,
beside that, balancing should never be just a part of big updates, this shit has to happen regularly and independently, all the time
especially if you use the community as beta-experimental-testers like you dont give a fuck that they've to eat this for some months..
and there has to be a goal in balancing, you cant ride it like a fuckin rollercoaster of hell and then still expect that nobody pukes...

This happens in all patches. But I have to say(i'm lvl 200 and i 've been for a long time playing) that i don't like this patch for the server malfunctioning and some weird mechanics.The weapons is another issue here because people is demanding a balance and there is no exist such thing if you want a realistic feeling fighting a medieval game, is not the same hit with a longsword (i fight with a longsword) and is pretty realistic that a sword don't do a lot of damage to armored people, you have to chain and do combos. Axes, maces, mauls,...will do a better job crushing the armor or the bones.

298 144
  • 15 Oct
 CarnifeX

@Ikki said:

@CarnifeX said:

@Voco said:

one last thing,

This happens in all patches. But I have to say(i'm lvl 200 and i 've been for a long time playing) that i don't like this patch for the server malfunctioning and some weird mechanics.The weapons is another issue here because people is demanding a balance and there is no exist such thing if you want a realistic feeling fighting a medieval game, is not the same hit with a longsword (i fight with a longsword) and is pretty realistic that a sword don't do a lot of damage to armored people, you have to chain and do combos. Axes, maces, mauls,...will do a better job crushing the armor or the bones.

tbh - they made a pretty good game & i assume its certainly not that easy to balance everything just by a snap
so somehow all the meltdowns are also a weird criticism form on a high lvl :]

as example horses, its pain to see these nice animations etc.pp it has, but on the other side its so freakin broken & unbalanced..
youre able to rideby near an enemy, victim on the ground try to block/parry the attack and still get the hit behind the horse
or these disgusting flinch/bump box of the horse.. the rider is able to bump the enemy, so there's no possibility to attack, but the rider can chop off your head - the flinch/bump of horses is by far the most disgusting thing about horses
i have a meltdown every day about this shit.. now guess how many days its existing & count my meltdowns.. ;O

archers (especially longbow)

• snapshot ability in close-range - why arent they forced to fully draw in close range, its like click & hit
  • why are they able to switch to sideweapon instantly?
  • in my opinion archers shouldnt be able to perform that limitless in close-range, its a longrange loadout
    even the crossbow has good disadvantages with reloading etc. its pretty good balanced!
    ..and when i get killed in close-range by crossbows it feels reasonable

i would expect changes to the most noticeable balancing problems, but this doesnt happen update for update

we still dont have auto team-balance in casual
(because of some buddys which maybe wanna play together? for real? - thats like 10% of playerbase vs. 90%)
we still dont have team-markers activated by default
(would enormous help beginners, and veterans could just deactivate it again after the update arrive)

bla bla map-balancing and so on..
i cant even talk about swing-stabs, swing-kicks and all this shit, otherwise i explode..

Baron 1647 5234
  • 16 Oct
 Lincs

What's the point of even talking about things here, they're torching this place anyhow

16 6
  • 26 Oct
 JerkChicken

This is nice and all... but uh....

Open back the forums ya cactuses...

298 144
  • 19 Nov
 CarnifeX

wth is the balancing of all the axes actually..
for real, how could something like this gone through the testing?

This was exactly what i was afraid of before the update, the WAxe was already in need of a nerf before it,
but now its even fucked up completely..
and like this is not enough, almost all the axes feels disbalanced like crazy
80-90% in casual are using axes, should tell enough about the current state
especially when beginners with lvl 20 run around with axes and run over half of the team by themself

how is it possible that beginners even recognize the disbalancing but nobody else in testing?

The Meta was generally never that bad since release in my opinion, its awful to play the game longer than a hour in a row

Another 2 Months of waiting for Update now awaits us, its not bearable anymore to stay any longer.
I'm really fed up with this nonsense...