Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Update 19 Released!

Duke 5558 13284
 Jax — Community Manager

merch

Check out our new merch at mordhau.com/shop!

Update 19 is finally here!

With this update we’re releasing Ranked Teamfight - work your way up the leaderboards in a fast paced 3v3 mode! Face off against similarly skilled opponents with your friends, or queue in solo if you prefer.

Alongside the new mode, we’re releasing two new smaller-scale maps Arena and Truce, which will be the maps used in both Teamfight and Duel, and will also be available in the Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Skirmish modes. Also in this patch, there is a new mode replacing Battle Royale, Brawl - hop into quick, face paced matches with smaller player counts.

See the full list of changes below on Steam, and enjoy!
https://steamcommunity.com/games/629760/announcements/detail/2919978180731842762

1 0
  • 22 Sep
 Kodiak

since the update, i got a backend service error, that i've never had. and now i feel like i'm SOL and it sucks because i waited forever.

2 0

As have I, Kodiak. Nothing I have found on the internet has helped. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, turned off my firewall entirely, and launched the game, to no avail. This isnt the first time it has happened to me after an update either. I am at my wits end.

2 0
  • 22 Sep
 Fjorddon

Помогите решить проблему
после обновления

1 0
  • 22 Sep
 Gascoigne

Yeah, i have the same issue. tried every solution on the internet.

2 2
  • 23 Sep
 Ajax

Why in the world does it take an hour to do a 3.3mb patch for Modhau?

2 2
  • 23 Sep
 Ajax

Why in the world does it take an hour to do a 3.3mb patch for Modhau?

2 0

My problem rectified itself... I just gave it a day or so and there was no further problem.

1 0

Since the update, my server browser is broken. It shows no servers at all. Only way I can join anything is through matchmaking. Wtf? Tried all the filters etc. Even tried uninstalling/reinstalling. No luck. I can understand bugfixing etc, but when it breaks features otherwise working.........

1 0
  • 25 Sep
 JACKSIN

@REFØRGEĐ said:
Since the update, my server browser is broken. It shows no servers at all. Only way I can join anything is through matchmaking. Wtf? Tried all the filters etc. Even tried uninstalling/reinstalling. No luck. I can understand bugfixing etc, but when it breaks features otherwise working.........

Same here, actually i cant play since last 3 hours, bc i cant find any server :S

1 0

NO SERVER SINCE 4H ???? IS IT BECOMING POSSIBLE TO GIVE US SOME INFORMATION ABOUT HS SERVERS?
2020.09.25-14.51.png

1 0

@Ragnar The problem with the servers is on steam's end, it happened to me too. I forget which mod it was on discord but I messaged one of them and they sent me a script to put into the games files and after about 20 minutes I was able to see servers again. Don't worry about it, it'll likely be resolved soon.

41 17
  • 27 Sep
 Elyon

Untranslated skills, I find that a lack of professionalism.
Besides, there isn't much to do.

1 0

oh yeah, definitely sign me up for that Mask, and the Fine FINE art!

3 0
  • 2 Oct
 Neckashi69

I'm having an issue where my gold won't go past 99,910. Can anyone help me?

3 0
  • 2 Oct
 Neckashi69

nvm it fixed itself.

20 20
  • 2 Oct
 Mosoto

Patch notes for todays update??? 10/2/2020

297 144
 CarnifeX

nvm...
i've come to the conclusion that there is no point in expressing balance suggestions anymore
there is clearly no goal at all in the balancing