Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Why have you yet again deleted the forums?

123 623
  • 6 Aug
 lazy

I had a thread asking this up previously but it was deleted. You've deleted the forums again without any post about it and now you're deleting threads asking for an answer as to why you did it? I don't understand why you guys are acting like this.

inb4 ban I suppose

3 1

There is literally a sticky explaining why.

123 623
  • 7 Aug
 lazy

@Motorcharge said:

No there isn't.

3 1

@lazy said:

@Motorcharge said:

No there isn't.

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/21434/changes-to-the-forums/#c3

It's the second sticky in announcements, but ok.

Conscript 1004 2022

@Motorcharge said:

you're new, so it's ok

123 623
  • 7 Aug
 lazy

@Motorcharge said:

@lazy said:

@Motorcharge said:

No there isn't.

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/21434/changes-to-the-forums/#c3

It's the second sticky in announcements, but ok.

That's from April 16th you fucking monkey

6 9

The forums were deleted because the mods are fucking communists. Jax especially. He put that redhaired "woman" in charge of the forum thats when the downfall began. Censoring every decent person. Now they deleted it all. Great Job! Too much hate speech in the forums, eh? Fucking pathetic.

2021 2108

Reading this thread I think it's quite apparent why the mods were fed up with this forum.

One guy gets banned but just makes alt accounts asking for more bans. Another one insults the formerly most active unpaid, voluntary moderator for no reason whatsoever.

6 9
  • 14 Aug
 Der_Ruehrer

@SWSeriousMike said:
Reading this thread I think it's quite apparent why the mods were fed up with this forum.

One guy gets banned but just makes alt accounts asking for more bans. Another one insults the formerly most active unpaid, voluntary moderator for no reason whatsoever.

Arent you the most disgusting person ever? People like you also killed the Forum. You worked hand in and with the leftist moderators, reporting every post you disagree with, you little pathetic Blockwart.

Baron 1647 5233
  • 19 Aug
 Lincs

Can we please get some sort of answer here? Did you guys just put the forums back the first time to appease people, and then delete it again when you thought we wouldn't notice? I honestly cant fathom any of the decisions you're making anymore.

2021 2108

Wouldn't be surprised if they just wanted to save money. Over the projected "development" time (multiple years) every euro/dollar/bitcoin fragment per month adds up. They might be able to afford some more drugs after all.