Mordhau

High ping on native regions *recently*

71 60
  • 29 Jul
 Yadyoy

This is an issue with the official server quality.

Every east or central server except for one or two gives me over 70/80 ping (and high packet loss, but that's not a surprise). This issue is semi-recent only affecting me for the past few months, and I've been patiently waiting for a fix. I used to get 40 ping, and over the course of a year since I started playing it's slowly risen from 40 to 70/80. It's not a huge deal, but this game is so heavily reliant on connection speed that it does affect gameplay negatively. Sadly I don't think anyone is aware of this issue so I'm hoping this post will change that.

All the east coast duel servers I play on have sub 60 ping which is fine, so it has to be the official server provider in some capacity. Hopefully this issue gets resolved in the near future so I can resume enjoying the game. On a side note I see a lot of people with the same exact ping as me on these official servers, and some who haven't been affected (still maintaining 40 ping)

If you need further information please don't hesitate to ask. If I could fix this myself I'd love to know how.

Thanks.