Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Patch 18 Hotfix #1

Knight 5410 7408

@EatAtRedLobster said:
A half locked forum makes for a nice public monument to dev incompetence.

Posting updates here is the real cherry on the sundae.

It's like they killed somebody and feel so guilty that they can't bring themselves to fucking bury the body once and for all.

1 0
  • 1 Aug
 ChoppaMan

Can you add cuman masked helms in the next patch? I think it will fit perfectly into the Mordhau setting.

1 1
  • 1 Aug
 Bluellama

Thank you devs. Please listen to good feedback but dont get be discouraged by the hate on the forums. It's a vocal minority. The game is great but there's always stuff to change and improve. I look forward to the development of your game and I'm 100% buying the next game you make.

297 144
 CarnifeX

@Bluellama said:
It's a vocal minority.

..are we delighted with the presence of a Messiah or do you just have a broken Crystalball?
Beside that, it seems you've no Idea about the opinion of the broad mass
If you just wanna lick some butts, do it by your own, but please stop harnessing other Players into it..

Beside that, this Forum Community gave them way more of your so called "good feedback" than i've ever seen in the discord.
Maybe its one of the reason Players are upset, because we wasnt "relevant" to them... *just sayin

1578 4310

@CarnifeX said:
"good feedback"

ABRAHAM LINCOLN ASSASSIAN SUB CLASS WhEn

123 623
  • 2 Aug
 lazy

John Wilkes Booth was a hero.

297 144
  • 3 Aug
 CarnifeX

@lazy said:
John Wilkes Booth was a hero.

„Sic sempre tyrannis!"

16 6

Wow so many patches. So maby updates.

Now open the forums!!!

297 144
  • 11 Aug
 CarnifeX

@JerkChicken said:
Wow so many patches. So maby updates.

Now open the forums!!!

nah the toilet flush chat in discord is better to state your suggestions,
bcuz everything gets cleaned so fast by all the basement trollchat going on there
"oh you have an entitled ballance suggestions? - go f yourself and git gud" ..better post a cat or fish gif there, n youre the hero

1 1

@Warwaks said:
I can only say one thing myself, I apologize for the rudeness of speech, but your game went to hell with people playing rapier / short spears paired with a shield, and with evasion, I am not surprised that your game turned out to be even less popular than other games of this genre, most beginners will just send your game, and will not morph chambers to kill the usual curved handicapped moron who just took such a set

Lol you're bad, you are big noob ha ha! Ggez

42 17
  • 23 Aug
 Elyon

Hello dear developers,

Would it be possible to nerf the dagger and other light weapons, or increase the damage of slightly heavier weapons like the longsword.
Let me explain, I love the longsword, it is a weapon that kills an average in 3 hits, a dagger or a rapier do as much damage, but in addition to faster attacks and retaliations.
I find that unbalanced and not very realistic.

If you think nerfing small arms would be too complicated for general balancing, then you need to increase the damage of the longsword.
That was my point of view at the moment, thank you again for the great game.
See you soon.

1578 4310

@Elyon said:
Hello dear developers,

Would it be possible to nerf the dagger and other light weapons, or increase the damage of slightly heavier weapons like the longsword.
Let me explain, I love the longsword, it is a weapon that kills an average in 3 hits, a dagger or a rapier do as much damage, but in addition to faster attacks and retaliations.

If you think nerfing small arms would be too complicated for general balancing, then you need to increase the damage of the longsword.
See you soon.

the longsword is also longer has better stamina use can deal good slash and blunt damage if you think dagger is op trying only using it for a few rounds

1 0
  • 30 Aug
 IckyIke

Is there an option to mute server in chat? I don't care who joined or left the game at all.

42 17
  • 31 Aug
 Elyon

@TombstoneJack said:

@Elyon said:
Hello dear developers,

See you soon.

the longsword is also longer has better stamina use can deal good slash and blunt damage if you think dagger is op trying only using it for a few rounds

Yes, only if there weren't 12 skill points differences. With these points you can compensate either stamina or armor.
Attack speed coupled with feints / morphs and stamina perks, all with as much damage as the longsword, a combo simply wacky and unbalanced !
And it is not a question of a few rounds, it is enough to play regularly every day to see that ...

2 0
  • 4 Sep
 ƤƸƮ

Not sure if the devs read suggestions here but:

• Warhammer head be affected by the metal tint choice.

• Lute be carried on the medic bag slot.

297 144
  • 8 Sep
 CarnifeX

The Exe is lacking an alt mode, cant combo etc.
what if you guys test an Executioner sword alt.,
where you reverse grip the sword?

267 250
  • 9 Sep
 Cracksmith

please do not add an executioner sword alt where you reverse grip the sword thanks.

297 144
  • 10 Sep
 CarnifeX

@Cracksmith said:
please do not add an executioner sword alt where you reverse grip the sword thanks. /S

FTFY

Duke 5558 13284
  • 21 Sep
 Jax — Community Manager

This topic has been closed.