Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Patch 18 Hotfix #1

Duke 5558 13284
  • 8 Jul
 Jax — Community Manager

We've released a hotfix for build 18 to provide some miscellaneous tweaks and fixes. Check out the changelog below!

Patch #18 Hotfix 1 Changelog 08/07/2020

General

Potential fix for suicidal horde bots on Feitoria docks

Moved a Horde spawn point on Camp

Adjusted first objective spawn protection on INV_Camp_1

Tweaked spawn protection of 2nd and 3rd objective on INV_Castello_0

Added dinner table to INV_Crossroads_0, food is locked to the noble and is accessible about halfway through the level

Fixed lift hole on Grad

Added a missing collision to Castello keep middle floor, as well as some pillars outside

Adjusted SKM_Castello blocking volume

MountainPeak fix for stuck icicles and missing interior doorway collision

Admin mute is now available in the chat context menu when logged in

Potential fix for scoreboard admin actions bug

Tweaked gamemode tiles

Fixed overlapping button prompts

Updated friendly marker

Fixed a condition where rewards could get discarded prematurely

Fixed fire pit being placeable inside vehicles causing them to be bumped

Fixed default mesh for polehammer showing up in some cases

Fixed shields being allowed to feint the shieldwall raise (which led to other exploits) -- can still parry while it's coming up

Fixed received knockback for some nobles being wrong

Fixed halberd and polehammer alt clash boxes being offset and trail direction being incorrect

Fixed spawn screen not updating when new capture point is secured

Can no longer kick if either leg is disabled (fleshwound)

Fix for replays having broken focusing on players

Added purchaseable Polehammers and Round Shields to all Horde maps

Added Polehammer and Round Shield to Horde chest drop tables

Added Polehammer and Round Shield to BR chest drop tables

123 623
  • 8 Jul
 lazy

yeah yeah cool now open the forums you creature

1578 4310

@lazy said:
yeah yeah cool now open the forums you creature

ahem please70bc9cdac671350b4424fabf152403f2.jpg

2 2
  • 9 Jul
 Ramxxxsan

Get back old third person camera or add camera customization, please.

1 0
  • 10 Jul
 aircrag5

The conexion lost and the ping still being a problem even from Europe (Spain in my case). I have been playing a loot since the quarantine and it's very frustrating when you are receiving a hit, the game gets freeze and you instantly die.

5 1
  • 11 Jul
 Warwaks

I can only say one thing myself, I apologize for the rudeness of speech, but your game went to hell with people playing rapier / short spears paired with a shield, and with evasion, I am not surprised that your game turned out to be even less popular than other games of this genre, most beginners will just send your game, and will not morph chambers to kill the usual curved handicapped moron who just took such a set

Conscript 1004 2022
  • 11 Jul
 ohshitsorry

@Warwaks said:
I am not surprised that your game turned out to be even less popular than other games of this genre

such as?

5 1
  • 11 Jul
 Warwaks

For Honor
Dark Souls(there are much more people in pvp than in this game)

Conscript 1004 2022
5 1
  • 11 Jul
 Warwaks

and yet, this is the reality) even these games bypass online many times

Conscript 1004 2022
  • 11 Jul
 ohshitsorry

what did he mean by this

5 1
  • 11 Jul
 Warwaks

hint, for a good game I can easily pay $200, in the case of your game I was not too lazy to contact the bank for a refund of $7, which is the first time for me, but there was too much desire to answer the developers, in return
if the developers believe that a similar situation with rapiers/short spears + shields + evasions is normal in their game, then I don’t think that the game costs more than a couple of pieces of shit, everything is simple

6 9
  • 11 Jul
 Der_Ruehrer

What the hell happened here, was the forum euthanized?

Knight 706 1084
  • 11 Jul
 VampireDuck

@Der_Ruehrer said:
What the hell happened here, was the forum euthanized?

dont worry, next patch they will delete the game because they can't moderate it

2021 2108

@Warwaks said:
in the case of your game I was not too lazy to contact the bank for a refund of $7, which is the first time for me, but there was too much desire to answer the developers, in return

I call bullshit. If you had wanted a refund you would have gone through the proper channels (Steam support). Going to your bank would have just ruined your credit score. What exactly did you claim? That the purchase was fraudulent? That Valve scammed you?

Over 1 million players quit the game and the devs didn't bat an eye. I doubt they feel pressured by you.

5 1
  • 11 Jul
 Warwaks

Valve has quite serious restrictions on the return of money, which, if desired, can be easily circumvented through the bank. And tell someone else about a credit score) it sounds ridiculous to me
I guess, but frankly, I don’t give a damn, it was against the background of a greater negative for what is happening in the game, which Valve will take away from me very soon, due to the refund

1578 4310

I never understand the "im leaving forever now everyone pay attention and listen to me complain" people
the second you stop forcing your self into the conversation everyone's going to go about their day and forget you

297 144
  • 15 Jul
 CarnifeX
  • hitreg is still non-existent very often - Block doesnt work rarely aswell
  • horse colli-box is still to wide, the "i just ride into everyone who's tryin to attack me"-tactic which let the players flinch and interrupt every attempt to attack the horse player is pure garbage, cheesy as fuck etc.
    broken aswell:
  • spawning is still broken, sometimes i cant click on the just taken flag, very often i cant even spawn on roundstart because it just let me click through the player-cams even when the start-timer is already run out
  • exe overheads/swings seems to be still broken, i dont get a hitbox at the end of the animation very often
  • seems straight hits at the chest sometimes seems to count as head-hits(with projectiles aswell), same vice versa (especially when your naked)
  • archers and horses are still annoying as fuck - would be great if you give us atleast 1 EU Server(FL/INV) without longrange/horses, +80 players - i bet its full 24/7
  • maybe archer loadouts should be generally locked until a reasonable lvl
  • and for fucks sake, nerf the snapshot ability of bows.. its so cheesy
  • game really needs more clothes for 1/2 - and i'm not talking about helmets
  • would be also nice if we could get more banners

• Gothic Leggins still have Team-Color Tint instead of Metal ones

1 1

yeah yeah cool now open the forums you creature blog

Count 887 3301

A half locked forum makes for a nice public monument to dev incompetence.

Posting updates here is the real cherry on the sundae.