Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Patch 18 Released!

Duke 5558 13284
  • 24 Jun
 Jax — Community Manager

Patch 18 is here!

vJJM8zz

Coming with this update is a variety of content and gameplay additions - starting off, we hope you'll enjoy our newest weapon, the Pole Hammer. This weapon features high damage coupled with considerable reach, although it's definitely not the most agile - make sure to keep a backup for close quarters! That's not all, however, as Viking-lovers haven't been forgotten - make sure to give the new Round Shield a go for some serious defensive capabilities.

Aside from weapons, we've added quite a bit more in terms of new cosmetics to the game, improved server stability and optimization, some minor horde improvements, and of course a host of balance and gameplay improvements. Also, 80-player Invasion/Frontline servers will be making a return for select regions as well.

While there aren't a ton of major changes this update, there are quite a few minor improvements that we believe you'll enjoy! Make sure to check out the full changelog below, and have fun!

Patch 18 Changelog

2 2
  • 24 Jun
 Ramxxxsan

Get back old third person camera or add camera customization, please.

14 16
  • 24 Jun
 Proxava

please make hold right click shield again

Conscript 1004 2022
Conscript 1004 2022
  • 24 Jun
 ohshitsorry

Are we going to get an alt mode for waraxe in the current year?

156 238
1578 4310

reopen the forums I miss my idiots also we need brigandine sleeves arm example.jpg

Conscript 1004 2022
  • 25 Jun
 ohshitsorry

How warband characters manage to be both cool super cool and super retarded is beyond me

41 17
  • 25 Jun
 Elyon

Thank you for this excellent patch.
It’s nice to see that you’re trying to fight feints glitch, and against the cheateurs and other illegal abuses. Your future depends on it after all. ^^

If it was also possible to have a completed FR translation in the game options, it would be fine too.
And don't forget my suggestion which I still believe is essential. The fart !
https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/20593/you-forgot-the-most-important/?page=1

Good game everyone.

1 1
  • 25 Jun
 Satwer

I've played a year in 3rd person. i got used to range and attack angles. now you just wiped my game experience with this camera change. Its really needed to give people options of changing camera angle to old view. (in game for 665h)

Knight 149 895
  • 26 Jun
 Kiste262

why did you guys kill the forum again?

3 1

@Ramxxxsan said:
Get back old third person camera or add camera customization, please.

This. I always play 3rd person so I am more aware of my surroundings, and the new crosshair and camera positions do not work for me. Like, at all. Need an option to switch back to the old perspective at least. x'D

Other than that it's a good patch.

36 135
  • 27 Jun
 Earraigh

aka the Round Viking Shield patch
my work is done here, god bless you all my dudes

123 623
  • 28 Jun
 lazy

hello I would like to request that you open the forums again this is a peaceful request please abide by it or consequences will never be the same

47 14
  • 29 Jun
 Geronimo426

3rd person camera is for chumps that are looking for a competitive advantage. Stop using a "crutch" so that you will be aware of your surroundings. Just like all you lames called shields a "crutch" in a melee war game. Stop relying on crutches!!!!!

1 1
  • 29 Jun
 BiggyBizzle

I play archer in 3rd person view, over level 100, new patch completely messed up the aim on the archer. When drawing the bow the aim now jerks up significantly, also the arrows are shooting way above where the aim marker is. Makes 3rd person unplayable. Please fix this

3 1
  • 29 Jun
 Pucy

Same here. 3rd person LB. The arrows are shooting way above cursor making long range shots really inconsistent.

No patch note regarding this. Perhaps a bug??

8 2

Very bad patch. Before I could play 80+fps with my GTX1660 and RTX580 in ULTRA no prob as smooth as butter , but now.... This made it go completely downhill. Now my FPS drops to 60fps and slightly below and mad stutter. This ruined my FAVORITE game and I won't play it again unless I get a response and notice that there will be a fix please.

1578 4310

are you playing on 48 player servers or 80

1 0
  • 2 Jul
 Lenevad

@Elyon said:
Thank you for this excellent patch.
It’s nice to see that you’re trying to fight feints glitch, and against the cheateurs and other illegal abuses. Your future depends on it after all. ^^

I think the opposite it may end up being the games demise. With each patch trying to combat the above game play gets dumbed down more and more with movement restrictions etc to the point that the game becomes w,s,a,d keys are for moving to an opponent, stop, stand still in front of each other, do NOT move and see who makes a mistake first.

Like running around with a new splint added to each limb every time a patch comes out, its smooth but sloooooooowwwwwwww.