I think there is actually a suicide emote

Knight 219 225
  • 21 Mar '17
 Majoron

We need a marox mount

King 2430 3418

Doom Multiplayer's Taunt animations.

King 2430 3418

oh! a game mode where we fight for legendary weapons, two teams or more fighting eachother for an objective to secure a Legendary weapon like the zulfiqar, joyeuse, excalibur, even the lost honjo masamune. (it's a mod, not have to be 100% realism, but atleast design the weapons to their real world designs or closest interpretations)

and then a gate opens up in a map to secure it back home either harbor or castle base as enemy players ambush and fight to stop them or take it back.

the legendary weapon objective grants the player wielding it extra hp/dmg like being king/general in chivalry (pick up or assigned to best score player of that team?)

a mix of king of the hill and capture the flag with some fun mechanics to it.

Knight 5409 7405
  • 21 Mar '17
 Humble Staff

to be honest, that one sounds pretty fucking dope.

King 2430 3418

@Humble Staff said:
to be honest, that one sounds pretty fucking dope.

your staff shall be such legendary

Baroness 6089 7050
  • 21 Mar '17
 Sammy

dragonslayer greatsword or gtfo

Conscript 1394 2153
  • 21 Mar '17
 Smeelio

I would 100% be behind a legendary weapons gamemode. Possibly a variant could be one full team of normal players VS one guy with a superweapon/who is a legendary warrior from history/mythology (or inevitably another videogame like Dark Souls)? I believe Chivalry had a black knight mode but I never played it so I'm not sure if this idea is similar. I'll get around to it at some point.

Baroness 6089 7050
  • 21 Mar '17
 Sammy

@Smeelio said:
I would 100% be behind a legendary weapons gamemode. Possibly a variant could be one full team of normal players VS one guy with a superweapon/who is a legendary warrior from history/mythology (or inevitably another videogame like Dark Souls)? I believe Chivalry had a black knight mode but I never played it so I'm not sure if this idea is similar. I'll get around to it at some point.

Black knight is where you can cut off limbs in one strike and the enemy keeps fighting.

Knight 4116 4392
  • 21 Mar '17
 pizza boy

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (War, Death, Conquest, and Famine) vs the entire server

Conscript 1394 2153
  • 21 Mar '17
 Smeelio

@Sammy said:

@Smeelio said:

Black knight is where you can cut off limbs in one strike and the enemy keeps fighting.

Ey still sounds fun, thanks friendo

@CaptainGaymer said:
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (War, Death, Conquest, and Famine) vs the entire server

Niiiiiiiice

Knight 15 7
  • 21 Mar '17
 DeusAether

Killer Rabbits
UT99 Instagib Shock Rifle
I got no other ideas...

King 2430 3418

@DeusAether said:
Killer Rabbits
UT99 Instagib Shock Rifle
I got no other ideas...