Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Chat ban

5 0
  • 9 May
 Lexus

Hi, this is actually something like a question. So about 2 weeks ago I used the n word in game and some admin chat banned me. I just wanna ask, for how long I am banned. Thank you

5 0
  • 9 May
 Lexus

help meeeeeeee

1 0
  • 10 May
 Yawza

Same i thought u could say anything in this game, it's such bullsht.
Like if i knew there were rules i wouldn't troll chat with racial slurs.
100% Triternions fault for not disclosing it openly what u can say or not, when every other person says all kinds of bs in chat.

2021 2108

The rules are visible. Nobody forced you to troll. So it's not 100% their fault. Take a little responsibility for your actions!

60 42

It's 100% the lion's fault for tearing me apart with his claws and teeth after I went to his nest in the jungle and punched him. He should have warned me I'm not allowed to hurt him. Now I'm dead, but its not my fault so I demand resurrection.

For f**k's sake, use your brain. It's not like it's ok to do anything to anyone just because there was no warning. Did you disclose that you are about to be a dick for chat users, prior to being a dick to them?

1697 1292
  • 15 May
 esturias

Do kids get ANY education at home these days?

2 1
  • 16 May
 Bellator

Hello dear Mordhau developers.
My Steam name is Bellator. I recently got muted on chat, and I don´t know why. We were having a very interesting conversation and suddenly I got muted. Probably a dev or a moderator was playing in the same server, and he didn´t agree with our reasonable ponts of view. That moderator must be an incel, a neckbeard, libtard or something of that sort. You must stop hiring retarded simps and cucks, and begin to hire chad moderators.
I want to get unmuted. The toxic chat of Mordhau is the only reason I still play the game, because once you pass lvl100 everything is boring, but the chat is still vibrant and fun.
Please, dear developers, unmute me, and fire your incel moderator.

Bellator

5 0
  • 19 May
 Lexus

Okay, so .... Will I ever be unbanned ? Its 2 Months now. I wanna use the chat again ....

2021 2108

You won't get an answer here. You'll have to ask that at Crush's instagram.