Mordhau

Thank you for reducing front-line to 48 players

237 214
  • 13 Apr
 recurf

I can actually play Frontline again, without massive lag spikes. Thanks (Also the maps are so much better balanced for 48 players)

5 3
  • 13 Apr
 Col_Bullet

I too feel like this works out better than 64 Players. Those seeking larger battles will be able to join even bigger Servers, so this should satisfy everyone.

9 6
  • 13 Apr
 Bernat656

No thank you for that!
Why we cant have some 64 player servers??? In this game we only have 2 options? 48 or ONE 96??? PLS Come on... Somebody love 64 better than this 2.

Why the hell we cant play in 64 at least some servers? Like 5-10 servers

Nooo Mordhau reduced every single server to 48 why not nobody cares if you dont like it...

158 198
  • 13 Apr
 The Bird

@recurf said:
I can actually play Frontline again, without massive lag spikes. Thanks (Also the maps are so much better balanced for 48 players)

The Bird agrees. It is deeply offensive when a lethal swoop is impeded by the vulgar appearance of a herd of allies, mindlessly swarming into the fray. The Bird has observed that the reduced presence of humans has made it easier to successfully carry out great deeds. The Bird approves.

Bird

FeatherofApproval

GetPekt

Beak

1697 1291
  • 13 Apr
 esturias

@Col_Bullet said:
I too feel like this works out better than 64 Players. Those seeking larger battles will be able to join even bigger Servers, so this should satisfy everyone.

Not really, after all they didn't fix maps yet and thus 96 player servers are mostly unplayable.

2 0

Did you know you can host your own server and set the value you want ?

1/ You can rent one for less than 1€ per slot.
2/ You can rent a real dedicated server for a few euros per month and host Mordhau on it ?
3/ Or like me, if you have a very good bandwitdh, you can host it on a computer, at home.
4/ Or ask a friend to host it for you if you feel you don't have the skills or the bandwitdh or the computer at home for that.

My servers are hosted on a weak laptop and it works, I'm currently moving everything to my old gaming computer and I'll be able to host plenty of them. Not that hard: https://mordhau.gamepedia.com/Dedicated_Server_Hosting_Guide

9 6
  • 16 Apr
 Bernat656

So i have to pay and run a server just cause Mordhau think why not every server is on 48 players for now?

Im the only one who dissagree with this?

If i see 30 servers on the list why all 48?
Why not 20 is 48 players 8 is on 64 players and 2 is on 96 players

Is it so hard?
Whats the logic about haveing all servers on the same player count??
Why cant a player decide how he/she want to play?

"Oh im lagging in 64 players , oh its shit , oh too many players.." OK go play 48
But FFS
Some people likes 64 player modes
Some people dont have a lagg problem on 64

Just add same its not that hard...

1697 1291
  • 16 Apr
 esturias

@Bernat656 said:
Some people likes 64 player modes

But why? I had quite a few almost balanced and even borderline fun matches since the reduction, while before it was nothing but onesided and boring slaughterfests.