Mordhau

Deceptive Team Colors

4 9
  • 11 Apr
 TrisRX

Do I even need to explain this picture? Theres at least a few people in every frontline match now abusing the hell out of this for unaware kills. Please fix this ridiculous exploit, and maybe even address the banner color abuse while your at it.

RedvBlue.jpg

Baron 3 1
  • 11 Apr
 Pizzant

I hope this gets taken care of soon, ill just have too play with teammate markers on for now.

26 24
  • 15 Apr
 thecamguy

It was pretty silly when the devs didn't have the foresight to stop this before release, but now its been 10 months. I can't even get mad at players who do it. If people can do a thing, and its effective, then they will do it. Hate the game, not the player.

1697 1291
  • 15 Apr
 esturias

@thecamguy said:
Hate the game, not the player.

That's like saying "Don't blame me for killing all those people, blame your police for not stopping me earlier!"
The players are to blame just as much as the lazy devs are. If it wasn't for the players who deliberately cheat, deliberately abuse exploits and bugs and glitches, deliberately are toxic and deliberately use every possible lowbob strategy to pad stats, we'd have a much nicer game already.

2017 2104

Really can't blame the players too much. If you considered the game to be competitive that would mean that you use every advantage you can get and assume the competition does the same. The inactivity of the devs implies that these "exploits" are permitted. AFAIK they didn't even condemn it or provide a blanket statement like "we are looking into it".

Killing people is against the rules of Outside most of the time. Mimicry isn't against the rules of Mordhau. Your comparison is flawed.

53 68

Do the same as I do. I deliberately (team)kill these guys if I see them. Not going to look twice just because they want an unfair advantage. Just attack them. It is a risk they are obviously willing to take.

82 84

@esturias said:

@thecamguy said:
Hate the game, not the player.

That's like saying "Don't blame me for killing all those people, blame your police for not stopping me earlier!"
The players are to blame just as much as the lazy devs are. If it wasn't for the players who deliberately cheat, deliberately abuse exploits and bugs and glitches, deliberately are toxic and deliberately use every possible lowbob strategy to pad stats, we'd have a much nicer game already.

this is a terrible analogy and i agree with thecamguy on this one. you're saying that its the players fault just as much as the devs' fault which is in a way true but this will always happen in video games. players are always looking for exploits, cheats, game mechanic abuses, bugs and all that. you can't change how people will act if they find something that they can take advantage of. its like saying that players who play with the longsword/greatsword are to blame cuz they're using the most powerfull weapons in the game. should the players stop playing all good weapons so that the "abuse" can stop? that's not a solution and nobody would ever do that anyway. the team colours have been a problem since launch and the devs need to adress that and make ALL the skins, team skins when playing in in a team game mode. the whole problem to begin with is that the devs chose shit colors for the teams, (prob cuz chiv had them too) people who have low health become as red as the red team even though they might be from the blue team and that is one of the biggest reasons for accidental team kills.

1430 2175

Yeah these fucks get mad when I decapitate them. So sorry you dress like the enemy and are charging the wrong way.

Team damage really should do 100% damage. Mainly because people smacking team mates acts as a feint for little cost... but also because of these fuckers. And you know they usually have a maul or war axe.

4 9
  • 15 Apr
 TrisRX

Well regardless of whos to blame this should be patched out of the game asap. Spy builds only ruin gameplay experiences for unsuspecting players. I hardly ever even fall for it, but im trying to get some of my friends into Mordhau and with this shit going on its harder to keep them interested.

Devs, how about a response? Is this an exploit or an intentional "feature"?

874 375

I guess it's intentional. Look at the game.