Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

I've experienced low FPS since patchie released.

173 151
  • 1 Apr
 Aodlop

Even outside of Castello, my computer suddenly became worse at handling the game.
I have core i7-8665u + MX150, fairly weak but I could play the game very smoothly up until now at low graphic settings.
Can't anymore, I have noticeable FPS drops now.

This comment was deleted.
82 84

so glad that pc guy finally got suspended. anyway, i think this problem is from the game and there isn't anything that can be done about it. If you say you had good fps before the patchie then it can't be a coincidence, maybe if you get a better monitor with more hz (more hz in a monitor=more fps in games), otherwise i don't know what to tell you, i have poor fps on castello so i never play it, and i;ve also been having fps drops in most servers i go to, but at this point i can only wait for the devs to fix it.

2021 2108

@^--^ Maximus ^--^ said:
maybe if you get a better monitor with more hz (more hz in a monitor=more fps in games)

Now that's proper crazy talk. Do you really think you can battle fps drops with a better monitor?

I would be pissed if I had fps drops and bought a new monitor because I listened to you. If anything that only increases the load on the computing hardware and makes the frame drops worse.

173 151
  • 19 Apr
 Aodlop

Yeah...getting a better monitor is something you do when your GPU/CPU exceed what your current monitor is currently capable of displaying, when you're at 60 FPS all the time and you're wasting potential.
If you're dropping below 60 all the time, a better screen is the least of your concerns.

2 0
  • 27 Apr
 gamerakel

I have strange issues with Mordhau.
My Rig: [email protected] all cores, RX Vega 64, NVME SSD, 16GB DDR4 3600Mhz, 149Hz Freesync Monitor, Fiber Internet
All graphics low/disabled. So it should run without any problem.

Sometimes i can play smooth @130-250 FPS,
but mostly on weekends, everything gets messed up.
CPU @ 100% usage, frame drops below 100, rubber banding, inconsistent frame times,
stuttering, getting teleported back 3meters after hitting someone etc

I can't get it how the performance can be so much different on the same map, is it the servers?
why have servers impact on my CPU/Frames ?