Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

No east coast servers

Countess 1233 2912
  • 27 Mar
 Whisper

No US east coast servers, only things like Dallas or LA, same for duels it seemed like, had like 150 ping 24/7

4 3
  • 28 Mar
 MutantHero

And still no reply from devs on this one. Constant disconnects and no US East servers. For 2 days now and they say nothing, announce nothing. Simply deplorable. I've lost so many hours of gameplay at this point will probably just stop playing. Hopefully others do the same if the issues continue.

1315 2881
  • 28 Mar
 Monsteri

It's not confirmed yet but the issue seems to be Comcast's routing. If you're having these issues, let us know what ISP you're using.

Sellsword 17 20
  • 28 Mar
 Cody1750

I have this issue and I’m on Comcast.

4 3

A routing issue caused by a video game patch? Unlikely. Internet routing is highly redundant and dynamic, so unless there is a single route into whatever cloud service Mordhau is using I would call this a lazy excuse to not investigate the actual issue.

3 0
  • 28 Mar
 Treebie

Im on verizon and am also experiencing severely increased lag since the patch

1315 2881
  • 28 Mar
 Monsteri

@Treebie said:

Is this specifically to Ashburn servers?

Countess 1233 2912
  • 28 Mar
 Whisper

I have comcast but how would that effect my ability to connect to established servers? My connection is great, 50 mb/s download, can stream 1080p to twitch so I doubt its congestion, ESPECIALLY since I can connect to west coast servers

Sellsword 17 20
  • 29 Mar
 Cody1750

@Monsteri said:

@Treebie said:

Is this specifically to Ashburn servers?

I get bad ping on Ashburn servers if they show up but not on Dallas servers.

Countess 1233 2912
  • 30 Mar
 Whisper

I have comcast but how would that effect my ability to connect to established servers? My connection is great, 50 mb/s download, can stream 1080p to twitch so I doubt its congestion, ESPECIALLY since I can connect to west coast servers

1315 2881
  • 30 Mar
 Monsteri

East coast service providers are much more congested at the moment.