Mordhau

What's your first Bannerlord character/playthrough gonna be?

Knight 519 998
  • 27 Mar
 wierHL

Where are you gonna start? What are you gonna do once you get going?
Calradia1084.png

Also general Mount & Blade thread maybe.

Conscript 987 2012

The viking-slav guys are cool. Greenboys also start in an interesting enviornment, I just hope they won't go down in history as swadia 2.0
It's also a shame that they removed my favourite nation.

2017 2104

Has anyone of you actually played through Mount and Blade? I never had the patience for that.

1571 4296

@SWSeriousMike said:
Has anyone of you actually played through Mount and Blade? I never had the patience for that.

I made it to the point where it was just my self and the king with half the map....then it was just a constant war with the sand people.....slowly getting locked in my dungeon

ah here we go this old pic I spent a lot of time trying to take that dam city48700_screenshots_20161204200230_1.jpg

2017 2104

I hate sand!

2428 4936
  • 28 Mar
 Maci

@SWSeriousMike said:
I hate sand!

reported

2017 2104

From my point of view you are reported!

2428 4936
  • 29 Mar
 Maci

@SWSeriousMike said:
From my point of view you are reported!

reported for random reporting...

2017 2104

I AM the reporter!

Mercenary 1263 2303

Obviously my first playthrough will be that of a butter merchant.

Knight 702 1079
  • 30 Mar
 VampireDuck

I will be a cattle farmer, herding my mighty army of cattle across the lands!

Mercenary 1263 2303

I'm gonna be honest, early access is living up to the name. This game feels about a year of development away from living up to the hype. Lots of small problems really prevent me from really enjoying it. I think I'll let it sit in my library for a while for now.

1571 4296

@TheKingInTheNorth said:
I'm gonna be honest, early access is living up to the name. This game feels about a year of development away from living up to the hype. Lots of small problems really prevent me from really enjoying it. I think I'll let it sit in my library for a while for now.

sad to hear but im gonna enjoy the fuck outa laughing at every one that's been compliang about mordhau and saying bannerlord is the second coming of Christ that can do no wrong

1697 1291
  • 30 Mar
 esturias

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

That's why I don't understand why people would even buy an unfinished game. I'd rather wait a bit more and play a finished game - even though games are rarely finished at release these days anyway.

Mercenary 1263 2303

@esturias said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

That's why I don't understand why people would even buy an unfinished game. I'd rather wait a bit more and play a finished game - even though games are rarely finished at release these days anyway.

My reasoning was that I'll buy it eventually anyway, might as well check it out now. I got Morhau in early access, too. Some games you just know will be worth it.

Knight 519 998
  • 30 Mar
 wierHL

@esturias said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

tbh I'm getting a 20% discount and I'm 80% sure it's gonna be much better within a year
together that's 100% good, simple maths

2017 2104

And the best thing is: If you add zero regrets it all still stays the same!

Mercenary 1897 7067
  • 31 Mar
 ThunderDuck

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

@esturias said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

My reasoning was that I'll buy it eventually anyway, might as well check it out now. I got Morhau in early access, too. Some games you just know will be worth it.

actually.png

Mordhau was never in early access. You're probably thinking of alpha. And it's always felt polished, even since Slasher. Only played one hour of Bannerlord but I dunno if I can say the same thing about that game.

Mercenary 1263 2303

@ThunderDuck said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

@esturias said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

actually.png

Mordhau was never in early access. You're probably thinking of alpha. And it's always felt polished, even since Slasher. Only played one hour of Bannerlord but I dunno if I can say the same thing about that game.

Bro alpha version is a pre-launch version of the game, aka early access. It wasn't in (steam early accesss. If you're going to be pedantic, do it correctly :)

2017 2104