Mordhau

Mordhau Crashing on Startup

1 0

I am currently running a GTX 2070 super with a Ryzen 5 3600. When I start up the game, it gives me the black screen that it usually does when it starts. After that it goes out and i am greeted by the crash reporter. To my knowledge I do not have an error that comes up on my screen. This happened 2 days prior to the Castello update, and even after i downloaded the Castello update, it has still not fixed. I have tried:

• Verifying game cache files

• Re-downloading once

5 2
  • 27 Mar
 duncan_542

I'm having the same issue, I have 200 hours and this is the first issue I have ever encountered. Where's the support? Running the same GPU but with I7 9700K.

5 0
  • 27 Mar
 Sovn

I have exactly the same problem as @CaptainCookie and the same pc config. I also uninstall and reinstall but nothing helps.

3 0

Me aswell i tried everything

3 1
  • 27 Mar
 gambl1t

I have the same problem!I can't start the game and throw out this tableerror.png

1 0

У меня через несколько секунд после загрузки игра крашится. Я переустановил игру 2 раза и не помогло.

5 2

I found the fix, the information is already out there on the official discord in the technical support section but I will still post it here as well. Make sure your drivers are up to date, my GeForce Experience did not prompt a update for this hotfix, I had to go manually download it. Here is the link https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5009/kw/445.78 released 3 days ago on march 25th

5 0
  • 28 Mar
 Sovn

I downloaded this driver but I still have the same concerns. Is your game working properly for you?

5 2

Mine is working proper now, try verifying integrity of the game files and possible restart

5 0
  • 28 Mar
 Sovn

I just tried but still the same problem .. Thanks anyway for your answers.

5 2
  • 28 Mar
 duncan_542

Go to the official discord and look in the technical section. If you can't fix it with the pinned information on the channel you can ask one of the tech guys to help you.

26 35
  • 28 Mar
 Silenceh

If anyone is crashing when your game launches, please try to delete any client-side mods you've previously downloaded to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mordhau\Mordhau\Content\Paks folder. Do not delete any of the "pakchunk" files, as these are needed for the game.

If you have no other files than the pakchunk ones, please see the other pinned message about modio mods.

5 0
  • 29 Mar
 Sovn

I have no mods other than pakchunk. I can't find a technical section on the official discord.

5 2
  • 29 Mar
 duncan_542

You have to accept terms and conditions on the discord. I believe the channel is called #gate or something.

2 0
  • 30 Mar
 DeimosRU

@ṁṷṝẑẐẕỉḉ said:
У меня через несколько секунд после загрузки игра крашится. Я переустановил игру 2 раза и не помогло.

Такая же фигня

290 268
  • 31 Mar
 Atlas-D

Same, and is incredibly infuriating. I have 1200+ hours in this game and for the first time I cannot play this game.

First it was unplayable FPS on castello, then it became getting 144 ping in ranked duels, now it's just not letting me play at all. Do you just want me to NOT play?

5 0
  • 31 Mar
 Sovn

Hello everyone, for those having the game that crashes at launch I solved my problem like this: To hard reset your settings, you can delete these files below. If you cannot find them, you will need to enable "show hidden files and folders" in Windows. I would suggest this for unexplainable loss of performance, and other strange issues. This will completely reset your game preferences, so take care to remember important settings. If you cannot locate these app data, or these files, you will need to enable the setting "show hidden files and folders" as most users have these types of folders hidden by default. (If it does not work go to the discord for other methods).
delete.JPG

290 268
  • 31 Mar
 Atlas-D

I did this ^ plus verify cache, plus I updated all my drivers.

It worked.

1 0
  • 24 Jun
 ItsKobalt

I've tried all of these and none of them are working... I just got this game, but I had purchased it previously but had to refund it because my computer couldn't run it. I got a new one that can handle a lot more things than my other one, so I thought I'd buy this game again so I could actually play it. I can't, because it keeps crashing.