Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Patch 17 Released!

297 144
  • 11 Apr
 CarnifeX

yep @ ZugZugNeverEnds
zero dev comments regarding the balancing.. didnt played since days..
i really wonder how over 5k players enjoy this garbage balancing actually

1 0
  • 11 Apr
 philie

hm, so what's the sense in disabling 3rd person in ranked duels?

2 0

Hello there,

I joined this community just to know when they would let people play in official 64 player servers again.

Maybe is just a punishement for somebody but it is afecting me.

How much is left to go back to the good 32 vs 32 battles?

I would like to remember you guys on the store page it says this game has massive battles but now they're forbidden.

If you don't want to hurt the wide opened poppyhole of the wooden pc players and casuals you can also make 2 invasion modes, traditional invasion with 32 vs 32 and cancer invasion with 24 vs 24 and everyone can choose which mode fits better with their specs.

Of course some of you can say "but bro this requires lots of servers" man just do the math

servers to waste = total servers /4 so you have here the servers for 24vs24

if you also need help to calculate the amount of servers you can use for good normal 32vs32 players i solve it for you:

good ol servers = total servers - wasted 24vs24 servers

This is basic and you can also make a study, if 24vs24 cancer servers gets collapsed go to some of the 32vs32 servers .csv file and change 32 to 24. but the objective of this is just to see how much people prefeer classic big battle enviroiment against the new medieval special forces game it seems it has become mordhau.

Of course i have ideas but those ideas can be wrong... if you let people decide and 51% of players go for 24vs24 i uninstall, today talking about that i found a player that said he prefeer 24vs24 because he has 40 ping instead of 70, next step following that logic would be play 1vs1 servers because ping should be less.

70 ping in this kind of game is aceptable, people like to complain about their lack of skill about everything and the actual excuse was the ping, "why I should improve while i can blame the ping"

I wrote a negative review, I am waiting the day i can change it for the real review the game deserve.

Thanks!

Knight 706 1084
  • 12 Apr
 VampireDuck

@QQueTeΛcuestes said:
Hello there,

I joined this community just to know when they would let people play in official 64 player servers again.

I would like to remember you guys on the store page it says this game has massive battles but now they're forbidden.

I stopped reading part way through because you were rambling. Anyway, if you want large battles why don't you play the 96 player ones?

2 0

@VampireDuck said:

@QQueTeΛcuestes said:
Hello there,

I stopped reading part way through because you were rambling. Anyway, if you want large battles why don't you play the 96 player ones?

120 ping is way much ping to play

2021 2108

At 96 players ping is probably negligible as long as it is below 250 ms..

297 144
  • 13 Apr
 CarnifeX

congratz the animations are worse than before *rolleyes

1 0

Hi guys, unfortunately since the patch I'm unable to start the game, could anyone help me out?

1697 1292
  • 13 Apr
 esturias

Gave the game another test after a short break... it's simply unplayable.
Server issues got worse, pings all over the place.
Movement/animations feel weird, too.
And still no steps taken against toxic players. I met the same troll I already reported when I joined the game - he is still fooling around and teamkilling until he gets votekicked. Besides that guy, teamkillers/trolls on every single server I joined.
Why the fuck don't the repeat offenders get finally permabanned? I don't get it...

270 170

so i have a bit of a conspiracy theory...

• Maul is strong
  • Dev likes Maul
  • Shield gets obliterated (because it counters Maul)
  • Maul now stronger than ever, everyone and their mom uses it
  • Maul requires precision and timing to be effective
  • 3rd person mode makes it hard to hit peoples heads with Maul because they "break animations"
  • 3rd person removed from ranked
  • All big weapons EXCEPT Maul has a "20 unit slow debuff" applied
  • Dev now happy feint/morph maul spazmo ez gaem

coincidence?
lol you'd be retarded to think so.

conclusion: trash game, biased in favor of maul. supreme weapon. who cares if invasion, front line, horde and every other mode is complete cancer as long as i can use my maul to great effect in duels (Ranked) and still not be on the top 20 list.

Count 256 281

Just wanted to thank the devs for finally adding a MOTD with clickable links! Thank YOU!!
This is now on our server!
[Message of the day]http://rhinoceg.com/orangebox/kila/mmotd.html

2021 2108

What an intricate way to add a little politics to the post.

Mercenary 1263 2303

@ĶiĻăƦesrumpMcBøøgerballls said:
Just wanted to thank the devs for finally adding a MOTD with clickable links! Thank YOU!!
This is now on our server!
[Message of the day]http://rhinoceg.com/orangebox/kila/mmotd.html

Were you going for maximum cringe or is it just a happy accident?

2021 2108

Do you really have to ask when he calls himself McBoogerballs with special characters for extra emphasis?

14 38

TLDR; Firebomb nerf ruins engineer counters and makes smoke pots OP. Tools to nerf them are already present. PLS roll back or indicate nerf in GUI

So, firebombs got a cap at one firebomb per loadout. No GUI indication of this other than literally not showing me firebombs in the equipment list after I've picked one. Troll builds aside, this really cripples the counter to engineers. If an engineer can carry a weapon, their toolbox and a smoke bomb along with other allies who can have up to three smoke bombs themselves, why should firebombs be capped at one?

Duel servers can already mod them out, and they aren't available in ranked mode. People could easily target you in FFA deathmatch for spamming them, sometimes even when you're up against troll engineers' fortresses. Builds with 3x firepots were fucking weak and easy kills for the most part (you at the very least had to be skilled to be effective doing that. The cap completely wiped a whole playstyle that I admittedly indulged in).

Please roll back restrictions on firebombs or at the very least give some tooltip/visual that they exist and compensate in some way.

Knight 5410 7408

Yea no.
Last night I launched the game to play with a friend, I played a few matches and the magic was gone. I was like a robot, I did things out of pure reflex and everything felt tasteless, even when I made some plays it felt like nothing.
All I could think about is the years of below shit tier management of the community, horrid communication, bad decisions and the bigot moderation we have had to go through, that slowly made me loose the respect for the dev team. Not to talk about the big disappointment the game turned out to be, stupid decisions left and right, badly balanced maps and loads of stuff that could be hotfixed but are still in game, some since the alpha days, etc.
I still believe the game has a lot of potential because it's the best thing this genre has spawned up until now. But the biggest potential in my eyes is in the modding community, not on the dev team. They may learn from all of this and become actually good developers but at the pace they are going, any good results will be seen no earlier than years down the road.
I have started to watch chivalry 2 stuff and it actually looks like it could be a lot of fun and as good if not better in some aspects than Mordhau.
So yea, I'll be showing up for patches if there's anything interesting in them.

Mercenary 1263 2303

@Humble Staff said:
Yea no.
Last night I launched the game to play with a friend, I played a few matches and the magic was gone. I was like a robot, I did things out of pure reflex and everything felt tasteless, even when I made some plays it felt like nothing.
All I could thing about is the years of below shit tier management of the community, horrid communication, bad decisions and the bigot moderation we have had to go through, that slowly made me loose the respect for the dev team. Not to talk about the big disappointment the game turned out to be, stupid decisions left and right, badly balanced maps and loads of stuff that could be hotfixed but are still in game, some since the alpha days, etc.
I still believe the game has a lot of potential because it's the best thing this genre has spawned up until now. But the biggest potential in my eyes is in the modding community, not on the dev team. They may learn from all of this and become actually good developers but at the pace they are going, any good results will be seen no earlier than years down the road.
I have started to watch chivalry 2 stuff and it actually looks like it could be a lot of fun and as good if not better in some aspects than Mordhau.
So yea, I'll be showing up for patches if there's anything interesting in them.

Hate to say it but I have to agree. I still enjoy the game and I have defended the devs for the longest time but they keep making super weird decisions that nobody seems to ask for. Can't keep defending their decision making forever. Closing the forum instead of trying to keep it alive through active moderation and promotion was probably the final straw for me. It's like they don't care about their community. They don't seem to listen to feedback much when it comes to the game, and the direction they're taking it in, either.

So I won't be quitting the game or anything (although Bannerlord is currently taking up all my gaming time anyway) but I'm no longer going to support the developers actively on the active discussion platforms we have left.

Baron 1647 5233
  • 19 Apr
 Lincs

Have to agree with my guys above. I retract my (very hostile) statement in the now-deleted thread in the bug reporting section, since at least you reopened the locked threads on the rest of the forum for viewing.

However, I have to admit that I'm now very disillusioned with this team and studio that I once had complete faith in. Not only did you slowly distance yourself from and then spit in the face of this once tight knit community, but many, many of the things that you've promised since the inception of these forums have either been half-assed, removed/scrapped entirely, or seemingly forgotten long ago with not a whisper anywhere.

I pledged $100 to back Mordhau and when I went to try to have a conversation with the devs on discord the past few days I and others were outright ignored. The amount of carelessness they display in all things has really turned me off of supporting them in the future.

Conscript 1004 2022
  • 20 Apr
 ohshitsorry

unironically

1090 6149
  • 20 Apr
 crushed — Art

This topic has been closed.