• 29 Mar
 краб

Help!!! pls!!!!

20200329104939_1.jpg

12 7
  • 29 Mar
 StCalice

HORDES FIXED !! GLORIA !!!
So now I can say : "Yaaay ! Loving this update ! Splendid design work on Castello ! Splendid smart expansion of mountain peaks ! Nice work with the non-slashable mates ! At least noobs will have to learn about using their swords correctly !"
And bandages are bandages again xD
No clue what this idea to call them toilet paper came from.
So, serial thumbs up, toes n everything than can goes up.
(Wait. This last sentence isn't sounding like I wanted.)

1697 1292
  • 29 Mar
 esturias

@StCalice said:
And bandages are bandages again xD
No clue what this idea to call them toilet paper came from.

No idea if people in other countries are similarly stupid, but here in Germany people are currently hoarding and stockpiling two items from the stores: Flour and toilet paper. And noone knows why. It is or at least was sold out in most stores and there were people leaving the stores with whole carts filled with toilet paper.
Maybe, since everyone likes to eat Wiener Schnitzel, they coat the paper with egg and flour and fry it in a pan?

1697 1292
  • 29 Mar
 esturias

Damn, I already had a nice Sunday morning breakfast with fried eggs and sautéed carrots. Including the first fresh herbs from the garden!

Maybe toilet paper will become the new meat replacement. After all, it should be easy to turn it into a burger patty...

Knight 6 5
  • 29 Mar
 jusTWhy

Holy shit what the actual fuck is wrong with some people? I get that change can sometimes be a little frustrating and unappealing, but acting like it's the end of the world? Asking for refunds? Have ANY of you ever experienced and lived through a patch update before? Because it sure doesn't seem like it. smh my head

Baron 1647 5234
  • 29 Mar
 Lincs

That guy that was raging about refunds was hilarious, but also the worst kind of player. Very obviously played with one weapon only (zwei) and shit themselves and screamed when it was rebalanced instead of... say, picking up and learning a different weapon, or - god forbid - adapting to the new playstyle of their current main weapon. This could have been easily accomplished by them learning how to play defensively with the new slower pace of the zwei, rather than (I can only assume) sprinting around the map, mashing M1 and swinging horizontally into crowds of random people like a brain-tumor-having ogre.

And now he wants to refund the ENTIRE game, a game he claims to have loved... because of that refusal to adapt. Can you possibly be more entitled??

Conscript 1004 2022
1697 1292
  • 29 Mar
 esturias

Mountain Peak, Frontlines, red castle:
Those towers should definitely get locked. Now that stage is even easier to win for the blue team, because the moronic red players fool around on top of the towers. That's just stupid.

14 38

Once again asking for a 15 minute cap on invasion games

Update17_03_TimerCapMeme.png

Also some things about mountain peak INV: second objective (ram push) is actually really tough to get past if the red team knows what they're doing, so the difficulty curve there is pretty nice. Lost two games as blue with the ram barely at the gates. However, the first objective where you burn the corpse piles is a bit difficult to attack, particularly on this spot here:

20200329140519_1.jpg

In the matches i played today, red built spikes and ballistas in the area above the stairs leading up to the spot, and that wouldn't be as much of a problem if the only other routes didn't render players on blue in the open or seriously vulnerable to attack by red.

20200329140545_1.jpg

Red can kill these horses within a few minutes of the match starting no problem

20200329140505_1.jpg

And if there's anything that can be done to make the VIPs last longer during invasion, I'd do it. On some maps they tend to die within five minutes, ten or (by barely scraping by and/or holing up in safe spots on the map) until the end of the match if the team is decent. Maybe tweak the way they heal? (Never been a VIP so no idea how this is done currently) Adjust the time reward for the other objectives leading up to the VIP stage?

4 4

I really miss playing this game. I sure do hope the crashing-during-startup-issue gets resolved soon. It seems to be a problem for quite a few players now, but I don't know if it's a problem I can fix, or if it's something Triternion has to fix. I really am excited to play this new patch; and I'm sorry for all of those who rushed it to come out. It seems that the patch could have waited a bit longer before being released.

5 0

This patch is terrible. The new map changes are just claustrophobic and clusterfucky. All they consist of are narrow chokepoints. The team hitstop is inconsistent with enemies and makes it way easier for spamming noobs to run around behind enemy lines like retards, it is especially bad with the new map designs where everyone is crammed in like sardines in tiny spaces. Some of the weapon changes make no sense either. I like the new skins, that's all. Otherwise it is a major step backwards.

1 0

Am I the only one not getting half of the gold I earn, one battle I earn gold, the other one I dont. I tried restarting the game,etc. but it has been going on since the patch landed.

1 0
  • 30 Mar
 Jalpenoツ

yup same here can't launch the game in steam instantly crashes and send me to the crash reporter, have reinstalled, verified files, updated drivers/ rolled back drivers (same with windows) and run as admin. Nothing has worked, BRUH! If anyone finds a solution hit me up.

Knight 5 2

Thx for the quick hotfix, horde seems to work fine (at least for me) now.

One thing I noticed: Bots are able to climb ladders now, saw it on the new mountain peak map, but somehow on the camp map they still didn't climb the famous camping tower. Anyone seen them climbing that tower or are they only able to climb on the new maps?

1 0

I get 0 gold and 0 xp. I verified integrity of game files and it didn't do the trick. I see it's a known bug. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Baron 8 5
  • 30 Mar
 Beny

@MortissMonster said:
Once again asking for a 15 minute cap on invasion games

Update17_03_TimerCapMeme.png

Also some things about mountain peak INV: second objective (ram push) is actually really tough to get past if the red team knows what they're doing, so the difficulty curve there is pretty nice. Lost two games as blue with the ram barely at the gates. However, the first objective where you burn the corpse piles is a bit difficult to attack, particularly on this spot here:

20200329140519_1.jpg

In the matches i played today, red built spikes and ballistas in the area above the stairs leading up to the spot, and that wouldn't be as much of a problem if the only other routes didn't render players on blue in the open or seriously vulnerable to attack by red.

20200329140545_1.jpg

Red can kill these horses within a few minutes of the match starting no problem

20200329140505_1.jpg

And if there's anything that can be done to make the VIPs last longer during invasion, I'd do it. On some maps they tend to die within five minutes, ten or (by barely scraping by and/or holing up in safe spots on the map) until the end of the match if the team is decent. Maybe tweak the way they heal? (Never been a VIP so no idea how this is done currently) Adjust the time reward for the other objectives leading up to the VIP stage?

This is some solid feedback.

On your last point however.

The VIPs as you put it don't heal. The idea is that the person on top of the scoreboard usually gets the role.
However, this usually goes one of two ways. The ideal one is that a skilled duelist gets the role. These are usually the "high tier" players that have been playing this since it came out and have a lot of hours in chiv.

However, they are becoming more rare compated to the spam noobs. These are the career FL/Inv players who use nothing but a horse or maul/axe spam to get a positive KD. They rely on killing their targets in 1vXs by hitting them in the back and cant parry their way out of a paper bag. When these guys get the VIP role it isnt surprising to see one of the chiv nerds kill them 1v1 even with the OP unflinchable Wardens mace. That's why the rounds end quickly, because shit players get the role.

On the topic of the patch.

I like the new content and most of the changes. I'm having some performance issues, especially with Costello with some stuttering however my system is old so I cant be confident with that.

The big things that are bothering me is the hyperarmor. I dont mind the Zwie and co nerf because naked maul balls were the bane of this games existence. But now 1Hs are the new meta in 1vXs with this hyperarmor stuff.
I feel that this new patch has made everything more cluttered and favours the noob playstyle more, even with the hit stop added back into it.

I'd like to articulate more but I have to go.

42 17
  • 31 Mar
 Elyon

Patch 17 :
https://i2.wp.com/l-express.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Titanic-11-avril.jpg?fit=585%2C314&ssl=1

The new map and the skins are good, In my opinion, the biggest mistake you make is to make patches as big and as rare, rather than making small and regular ones to see what it looks like and correct it as you go.
Good luck...

1697 1292
  • 31 Mar
 esturias

@Elyon said:
The fun, the initiative and the fighting instinct have disappeared, now we see that players who look like bots or each attack collide with each other. Now you just have to hope that in this melee luck smiles on you, otherwise the results are catastrophic, not to mention the innumerable collateral damage and thrown weapons that make it all bogus.

I have absolutely no idea what any of that is supposed to mean

The big news to rot the whole thing is death by attacks that come out of nowhere and at lightning speed, obviously there are always these glitchers and cheaters who will kill your game in the long term.

Again: What do you mean?

160 90
  • 31 Mar

@Elyon said:
The fun, the initiative and the fighting instinct have disappeared, now we see that players who look like bots or each attack collide with each other. Now you just have to hope that in this melee luck smiles on you, otherwise the results are catastrophic, not to mention the innumerable collateral damage and thrown weapons that make it all bogus.

He means the new maps are hectic clusterfucks

The big news to rot the whole thing is death by attacks that come out of nowhere and at lightning speed, obviously there are always these glitchers and cheaters who will kill your game in the long term.

He means that hackers and cheaters are ruining the game for him

He probably google translated his post from another language but it ain't that hard to understand tbh