Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Patch 17 Released!

Mercenary 59 65
  • 28 Mar
 edwyn1

@Snow82a30c05909f4583 said:

• Added heavy weight debuff - this is a new weapon attribute that will slow down the player by 20 units when holding a weapon in hand that has this debuff. Right now applies to Zweihander, Spear and Halberd and Polehammer in the future. This slowdown only affects walk and partial sprint speed (combat movement speed) and not maximum sprint speed for map traversal.

(THIS WAS THE BIGGEST THING THAT I FOUND WRONG^, THIS IS TERRIBLE. ZWEI, SPEAR, HALBERD, AND POLEAXE ARE NOW COMPLETELY UNUSABLE. I FEEL LIKE IM PLAYING IN SLOW MOTION AND THE META IS CHANGING TO SMALL WEAPONS. THEY COMPLETELY OUTCLASS THESE EXPENSIVE WEAPONS NOW.)

Spend hundreds of hours learning when to duck and weave run past over dragged drags or accels and this happens, this drives me nuts,
"Movement now slightly more weighty/grounded and less jumpy" was there actually an issue with this? or is it just people not happy after their super draggy accelly playstyle gets countered?

I spent all my hours playing 1/2/1 or 1/1/1 to be fast because I thought the game was too slow in general.
I'm not asking for a refund but I really dislike the movement changes and heavy weapon debuff (especially halberd.)

210 348

@Snake Skin said:
They removed Tourney from the base game and you now have to download it as a mod, why is this not listed?
Or did that happen in an earlier patch?

Tourney is certainly still in the game. You probably connected to a server that was running some other mod(s) you had to install.

Which does remind me that modded servers/custom maps should have some kind of special color in the server browser. I'm getting so sick of clicking on a seemingly vanilla server and then suddenly "DOWNLOADING MODS... (946 MB)"

1697 1292
  • 28 Mar
 esturias

I want a refund or for this patch to be fixed. Here's the things I have problems with:
[...]
I'M READY TO BE DONE WITH THIS GAME IF THIS DOESN'T GET FIXED.)

I WANT MY FUCKING REFUND.

Wow. Do you realize that you are the stereotypical kind of player that every developer hates? Most of what you are ragewhining about are fixes to balance issues that people DID ask for.

This is what your post basically boils down to:
"WAAH... I CANT RANDOMLY SWING AROUND MY UNBALANCED MURDERWEAPON ANYMORE TO KILL AN ENEMY AND TWO TEAMMATES AT THE SAME TIME! NOW I HAVE TO THINK WHILE PLAYING!!!?1"

Please leave. Thanks.

1697 1292
  • 28 Mar
 esturias

@edwyn1 said:
"Movement now slightly more weighty/grounded and less jumpy" was there actually an issue with this?

Did you never notice how players glitched and bumped around in a fight? They all moved around like superhuman ninjas, even in full armor, which was/is just ridiculous.
That was especially annoying when playing archer and caused lots of teamdamage.
It got tuned down a bit, but you can still notice it.

or is it just people not happy after their super draggy accelly playstyle gets countered?

Countered by what? Glitchy/broken movement? I'd prefer another way of balancing things.

I'm not asking for a refund but I really dislike the movement changes and heavy weapon debuff (especially halberd.)

But why exactly? I still think that weapons in general still do way too much damage in general, but especially those heavy weapons were/are way too powerful.

298 144
  • 28 Mar
 CarnifeX

this game will never be really balanced regarding the weapons/combat, as long its the same dev doing it.. whoever is responsible for this..
there is way too much obsession to some weapons or balancing, dunno what this is.. i can only speculate

just a small example regarding the balancing generally.. why do you've nearly always a free hit after a kick
this is such a crippled nonsens, you get rewarded for an attack once more, isnt the opponent already damaged by the kick?

and beside that, i was right stating the game feels different again.. coz it does
its crazy since i started playin i always miss the combat from the first time playing or even from the last patch
i always expected fixes to the balance, but not so many changes that it feels completely different all the time with every update
this automatically ends in being fed up sometime or even forever for some players...

5 2
  • 28 Mar
 Larsen

Can you fix the stupid disconnects??
Every wave10 or something we get disconnected. Every damn time

1 0
                        После патча когда я захожу в игру пишет пожалуйста подождите а потом появляется ошибка

Я перезагружал пк, переустанавливал игр, и проверял файлы, ничего не помогло

12 7
  • 28 Mar
 StCalice

@Larsen said:
Can you fix the stupid disconnects??
Every wave10 or something we get disconnected. Every damn time

Yep I posted that same request right away. Not only horde is concerned. Same pb in Battle Royale actually. Everybody getting disconnected. Those game modes are just killed for the moment.

28/03/2020 15:30
Still unfixed. Game still killed.

1 0
  • 28 Mar
 Sayarlı

I have same problem too and it is not related to my connection or my computer. I believe since I am playing with my friend. In horde mode we played camp like 6-7 times and in all of them after the wave 10 we got disconnected. It is sad since we couldn't get any exp and gold.
The horde mode was the only mode I play and it is unplayable right now.

5 2
  • 28 Mar
 Larsen

Yep i only play horde aswell.
And this sucks. Game is totally unplayable now :(

Knight 5 2

Dear devs, please give us a hotfix for the horde mode disconnect issue.

Every time players beat wave 10 the server seems to crash after the timer for wave 11 hits zero. Maybe it's like the (already fixed) server crash issue with the "guardians mace" evening star skin. This would mean that maybe one of the new skins causes the issue.

1697 1292
  • 28 Mar
 esturias

Mountain Peak, above castle gate, platform with pitch pots: If a firebomb is thrown on that platform, it burns THROUGH the roofs you can jump on from the towers. No visual indication of fire there, you just burn adn take damage.

There seem to be some issues with that in general, as I got killed by invisible fire quite a few times now and also got some weird kills with it, too.

1 0

Чаще всего играю в режиме Horde, и теперь на серверах, вместо плохое соединение, сразу пишет Отключен от сети, с пингом 20, и с хорошим интернетом и компьютером. "Плохое соединение" обычно писало тогда, когда кого-то слишком много закидывали гавном или жгли огнем, а не из-за плохого интернета. Проверку кеша делал, драйвера обновлены и так на макс. Что делать? Это из-за обновы?
И серьезно... бинт переименовать в туалетную бумагу? Тогда еще вряд ли понимали что это

1 0

IDK what happened but I can no longer launch the game and enjoy the update. I love this game but as soon as I get past the Triternion logo it crashed. I read somewhere else that this seems to be a common issue? Anyone else have this or know how to fix the crashing? Iv'e tried all basic solutions that they recommend from launching in -dx12 to verifying integrity of files.

1697 1292
  • 28 Mar
 esturias

@JUSTRedBull said:
щ ю ж пл
д ш п б й э

36 18
  • 28 Mar
 Aleihric

This update ruined the game for me. Can I get a refund? Like seriously. I'm not trying to be funny. I want a refund or for this patch to be fixed. Here's the things I have problems with:
PEOPLE HAVE SPENT HUNDREDS OF HOURS PRACTICING IN. I'M READY TO BE DONE WITH THIS GAME IF THIS DOESN'T GET FIXED.)

I WANT MY FUCKING REFUND.

If you spent "HUNDREDS OF HOURS" on it, then why should you get a refund? If you've played it that much, then you done got your money's worth.

It's like wearing something for a half a year, like a coat, shoes, or hat because you like it, at least enough to wear the damn thing and all the sudden the weather changes and and it's not good for the summer. 'that's it- no good no more, I WISH I NEVER HAD IT, WAAAAHHHH'

2 0

the patchnotes say: less jumpy. but why is it that there is a dropkick now? i was astonashed when a full plaited knight raised both his feet and legs up to the hight of my head, kicks me and lands without any problems or staggering on his feet. then he was rewarded with the opportunity to stab me without any possible counter......im sorry if im ill informed but i cant get my head around this. pls help.

ps. i bought a 2060 super and now a ryzen 3600x and sadly im not able to play this game with more than 60 fps, pls fix performance (what happened to: we are coding this game on potatoes so everybody can play it?)

12 7
  • 29 Mar
 StCalice

@TanzwutGandalf said:
the patchnotes say: less jumpy. but why is it that there is a dropkick now? i was astonashed when a full plaited knight raised both his feet and legs up to the hight of my head

Actually, the ability to kick during a jump was available before this last update.

1 0
  • 29 Mar
 GodHand

I like this game a lot, I like horde mode a lot but currently you get disconnected after 5-10 rounds on most servers. That and rounds where we lost after a couple rounds we were awarded no gold or xp. Also, with good internet connection, on servers in horde mode where I have good ping, (like we are talking in the 30-50 realm) you progressively get more packet loss up until the disconnect. I think what ever is happening is actually crashing the servers because after I disconnect the server that I was just in disappears and reboots shortly. Its cool that npc's climb ladders now and the maps are sweet but horde is practically unplayable at the moment. Are you guys already working this or trying to hot fix it maybe?

12 7
  • 29 Mar
 StCalice

I just could reach wave 15 playing alone to Feitoria's horde mode on Frankfurt's server Iapetus 3. No clue if it's finally fixed But I finally could get over wave 11 without being disconnected. I lost at wave 15 cause of a bad parrying timing due to a major slow down. Not lags, the all game started to slow down. Not a good sign. Ima continue to check some other hordes right now.