Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Patch 17 Released!

4 4

@Blitz said:
I can't figure out where the Crowned Heavy Barbute or the Crown wearable is? :((( Got so excited when I saw them in the patch notes

I'm pretty sure the crowned Barbute is only available as a reward for teams that win the Venatus Melee tournaments. (I could be wrong, though)

297 144
  • 26 Mar
 CarnifeX

@Sir_Plebsalot said:

@Blitz said:
I can't figure out where the Crowned Heavy Barbute or the Crown wearable is? :((( Got so excited when I saw them in the patch notes

I'm pretty sure the crowned Barbute is only available as a reward for teams that win the Venatus Melee tournaments. (I could be wrong, though)

yep

Mercenary 1263 2303

@Sir_Plebsalot said:

@Blitz said:

The regular crown too?

12 7
  • 26 Mar
 StCalice

About horde mode, the 1st day Feitoria had been released in the past, I couldn't load it fast enough n was always timed out before entering in. Was very frustrating. I get the same with Castello now. I can't load it n lose connection. Yet, I could do, only once, n was getting horrible freezings in. I just tried mountain peeks expanded n lost connection twice at the same point of the game. (around wave 10, like 30 minutes after the start) Am I the only one getting this ?

14 38

I played the patch a bit more, I think adding things like a cap on the total time the attacking team can accumulate and properly scaling added/starting time for the objectives would be a perfect solution to this inevitable mess:

Update17_02_Time1_Cast.JPG

(Is 15 minutes really what the Free Guard needs to burn some corpses in Mountain Peak?)

Also, not sure where the little red shading that showed on your point counter for loadouts while comparing equipment went, but that would be nice to have back (with the amount of calculating I now have to do after the update).

Update17_01_PointCounter.jpg

1 0
  • 27 Mar
 Æpoc

For the love of god bring back the possibility to slice through team mates, they always kamikaze rush in your action and block your swings (and possibly get you killed).
If there's friendly fire i don't see why there has to be a difference between a friend and an enemy.

Conscript 1004 2022
3 2
  • 27 Mar
 Chili

i got to say, that i really dislike this new update.. My whole style of fighting has been completely nerfed. x.X
to make way for even more stuff such as Maul Drags/Accels/Kicking didnt need to get a buff! (if you ask me.)
Why is Chambering Nerfed? i spend SO MUCH TIME learning how to do it proper!
Yes make way for The high levels to have their style of fighting buffed! ( keeping distance, stabbing/kicking/Dragging with weapons that are already broken in the first place!..)
Playerbase is shrinking, and will continue to especially NOW !

o.O !!!

Just my two cents!

• Chili
35 18
  • 27 Mar
 Aleihric

@ohshitsorry said:
Bez tytułu.png

wut

I know right? Just one slot? It should be like 20 or something.

I swear, the stores around here are leveling out and are stocked for the most part, at last. But the damn TP junkies are still cleaning it out. It's like a supernatural level of stupid and weird or something.

Now all kidding aside. I see Castelo is Frontlines, but what about other modes?
I'm updating my server.

Count 887 3301

Under-Fucking-Whelming patch to say the least TBH.

Conscript 3 1
  • 27 Mar
 seacrab

I think update is poop, sorry to say.
idc if peoples feelz get hurt, but it needs to be said. All the stuff that has been tinkered with, is bad. And i think it will chase new players away in the long run.

46 20

I think the devs haven't solve those issues which Jax said last week,about the performance and other bugs.
But they promised to release it in Match so they put a half-done version.That's why many people are complaining.
I don't know how bad it is because I haven't tested it yet.But also I haven't seen any complaints in my discuss group at least. I'll wait for the hotfix.
Anyway thx for the work!

297 144
  • 27 Mar
 CarnifeX
  • i get Zero Gold & XP after a Match(Invasion/Frontline) all the time
  • * [Older Bug] Metal Tint is somehow linked to Team-Colors on some cosmetics of diff. categorys, so Team-coloring changing tints to black
  • Hit-Reg is still a Problem, but it seems its a lil bit less than before
  • the fps-drops are horrible on mpeak % castello, several no-clip walls need a fix aswell
  • seems range on "some" weapons are off: https://www.reddit.com/r/Mordhau/comments/fptgu1/bastard_sword_is_longer_than_halbard_apparently/

both maps looks gorgeous, mpeak seems to be balanced now,
but its too early to say something well founded about gameplay or the new weapon balancing yet
team-color option in the editor is a good step in the right direction, ty for that

please bring back the local mods asap
please give us asymmetry in the editor for faces
please give us a seperated cosmetic category for accessoires like the glasses, eyepatch, necklace and things like that
please give us more hairstyles, beards & please give us an option for scars & body hair

beside that 2 of the 3 green eyecolors looks almost identical on my screen, would be nice if we could get a darker green & washed out green/grey green

btw.
regarding changing m.pingextrapolationfactor:
it seems its on default again after restarting the game, even when i added it into the engine.ini(read only)
any advice/solution to this?

thanks

dfhdshh.png

1 0
  • 27 Mar
 jesseghost

any fix on cant reach the backend problem yet was working fine until today

11 1
  • 27 Mar
 roflan

its bug or its just me?
in patch 16 when i hold shield with R my attack will always have riposte and it cant be canceled by enemy attack
now when i do the same my attack can be canceled

11 1
  • 27 Mar
 roflan

oh wait
Shield wall ripostes can now be flinched
so shield are 100% useless again

Knight 6 5
  • 27 Mar
 jusTWhy

Yeah, stuck in main menu. Says "Please wait" as it loads until error. If you type "disconnect" in the console you at least get through the loading issue, and will be able to access the armory and all the other stuff except actually joining any online servers, that still doesn't work. I suppose the devs are working on it though.

297 144
  • 27 Mar
 CarnifeX

@jusTWhy said:
Yeah, stuck in main menu. Says "Please wait" as it loads until error. If you type "disconnect" in the console you at least get through the loading issue, and will be able to access the armory and all the other stuff except actually joining any online servers, that still doesn't work. I suppose the devs are working on it though.

did u tried reconnect in the console (after that)? maybe it helps..

2 0
  • 27 Mar
 Avorpyll

Sorry, can you help me? I have the "please wait" error again. I got it after I downloaded the patch 17.