Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Update 17 Trailer

1697 1292
  • 18 Mar
 esturias

@ohshitsorry said:
Why do we dislike this map again? Besides the nobles sitting in the houses doing jackshit.

Feitoria Frontline is the worst balanced map in the entire game and the map layout in general doesn't make much sense.
Invasion suffers from many smaller issues, the half-assed noble/king stage is among them. And do you remember that big badaboom thingy sitting on that now empty tower of the castle?
Gameplay-wise, that map is quite the failure.

267 250
Baron 1647 5233
  • 19 Mar
 Lincs

I was always annoyed that there was a really cool looking castle at the end of Mountain Peak that we couldn't access at all. Even if everything else happens to suck capybara balls, I'm nevertheless glad we're gonna get all up in that castle finally.

Also I literally suggested that kettle/buffet helmet YEARS ago in the armor thread fuuuuck yeah finally

Count 352 361

Heavy plume barbute

874 375

Bloodlust still gay, maul still gay. Noty

1697 1292
  • 19 Mar
 esturias

@PC_Principal said:
Bloodlust still gay, maul still gay. Noty

You just said that Bloodlust and Maul are perfectly fine.
Remember that it's 2020, not 1920.

2021 2108

A gay day to you, good sirs!

1697 1292
  • 19 Mar
 esturias

Yeah. Especially in these hard times, I hope you are all gay.

And now back to "Where is patchy?!"

Mercenary 1263 2303

@esturias said:
Yeah. Especially in these hard times, I hope you are all gay.

And now back to "Where is patchy?!"

W H E R E

P A T C H I E

2021 2108

That video is too long to be enjoyable. Just like Humble's staff.

Conscript 1004 2022
  • 20 Mar
 ohshitsorry

my mum said the same thing

237 215
  • 21 Mar
 recurf

patchie....when??????????? 'soon'?

160 90
  • 21 Mar

Great, two more huge maps most people won't be able to run.

42 17
  • 21 Mar
 Elyon

@Jax said:
Want to see what's coming in our next update? Check out our update trailer!

I can't wait for this to happen !!! Mordhau the most realistic and violent online pvp game of video games. !

Don't forget my suggestion : https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/20593/you-forgot-the-most-important/?page=1
The farts are missing and you will be on the podium in the world ! ^^

1697 1292
  • 21 Mar
 esturias

@NoYou said:

It's just one new map, the other one is an expansion. And what exactly does "most people" mean? Most people were able to run Feitoria without problems. The problems that I remember getting reported here were due to hardware issues. The only issue that many players reported was a worse performance of the game in general, including servers.

@Elyon said:
I can't wait for this to happen !!! Mordhau the most realistic and violent online pvp game of video games. !

If I'd have to descrive this game, I'd choose other adjectives there. And not only because calling this game "realistic" is rather silly...

42 17
  • 21 Mar
 Elyon

My gad this convict ball ...
Your life and your opinion we don't give a damn !

160 90
  • 21 Mar

@esturias said:
It's just one new map, the other one is an expansion.

When did I say 2 new maps? I said two more huge maps because mountain peak is currently small and with expansion it will probably be added to the list of huge frontline maps that only high end rigs can handle.

@esturias said:
And what exactly does "most people" mean?

It means what it means. Most people who play games, whether they be potential buyers of this game or people who’ve already bought it, do not have high-end pcs capable of running these 64 player maps at decent settings, or even at all. Huge detailed maps like these are extremely demanding of pcs and the majority of gamers simply can’t run them well.

@esturias said:
The problems that I remember getting reported here were due to hardware issues.

Of course not being able to run something is due to hardware issues. However, being someone without a super strong pc shouldn’t be considered a hardware issue that results in you being able to enjoy the main patches of this game.

I was just hoping that the devs would put more emphasis on developing smaller-scale team-based modes with smaller maps that are more tactic-full than 64 players, more easy to run due to less players/smaller maps and have more frequent patches/are easier to develop due to smaller maps required for the mode to play on and start digressing from 64-player frontlines/invasion.

1697 1292
  • 21 Mar
 esturias

@NoYou said:
Huge detailed maps like these are extremely demanding of pcs and the majority of gamers simply can’t run them well.

Where is that "majority of gamers"? Like I said, I only remember a few reports here or in the game. If it was the majority, don't you think there would have been quite the uproar?
The game's hardware requirements are plain normal, if not even rather low for a "new" game. You don't need an AAA supernerd PC to run the game.

Mercenary 1263 2303

@NoYou said:

laughs in i7 5ghz gtx1080 32gb ram