Mordhau

Update 17 Trailer

Duke 5556 13281
  • 17 Mar
 Jax — Community Manager

Want to see what's coming in our next update? Check out our update trailer!

Mercenary 7 9
Knight 519 999
  • 17 Mar
 wierHL

Maps look very atmospheric, so if their layout sucks they'll at least have that going for them.

173 151
  • 17 Mar
 Aodlop

When can we expect the ability to use our fists with a shield equipped?

1697 1292
  • 17 Mar
 esturias

Thanks for that little sign of life.

That new map looks really nice. One can easily see how you made some serious progress with mapdesign - at least regarding the look of the map. For the balancing I simply hope that you learned from your mistakes, especially from the massive failures of Feitoria.
I'm not entirely sure about the MountainPeak expansion, but it's too early to judge of course.
The armor and weapon additions look nice.
But to be honest, I'm more hyped for some of the fixes.

Mercenary 1263 2303

That interior part of the MP expension reminds me of that chivalry map with the second floor railings and the throne and stuff (it's been too long to remember the name). Good shit.

Only thing I don't like is that some of the skins are a bit out there.

210 348

I mean this in the nicest way possible but would you kindly fuck off with the copy-paste king objectives in every single Invasion map.

Knight 5410 7408

@TheKingInTheNorth said:
That interior part of the MP expension reminds me of that chivalry map with the second floor railings and the throne and stuff (it's been too long to remember the name). Good shit.

Stonehill throne, true. Castello's interior reminds me of Citadel's throne room too.

Those "spectacles" are pure troll material lmao.

Conscript 998 2019
  • 17 Mar
 ohshitsorry

@esturias said:
especially from the massive failures of Feitoria

Why do we dislike this map again? Besides the nobles sitting in the houses doing jackshit.

53 68
  • 17 Mar
 ButcherGER

@Humble Staff said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

Stonehill throne, true. Castello's interior reminds me of Citadel's throne room too.

Those "spectacles" are pure troll material lmao.

Harry Potter builds with high pitched foppish voice incoming. Mark my words.

287 143
  • 17 Mar
 CarnifeX

Vid is amazing, new stuff looks nice even when i'm only interested in the shoes, gs and axe skin, but ye.. my focus is on fixes mostly

1577 4308

theres a party in my pants and your all invited 70bc9cdac671350b4424fabf152403f2.jpg

156 238
32 18
  • 18 Mar
 Aleihric

@TombstoneJack said:
theres a party in my pants and your all invited 70bc9cdac671350b4424fabf152403f2.jpg

I had to. X3

All kidding aside, I'm looking forward to the updates guys, nice work. ^_^

46 20

Great job.
Since we have so many cleaver skins,now it's time to add cleavers into horde games.
I don't know why cleaver is the very weapon you can't use in horde.

Also javelins and some farm tools.

237 215
  • 18 Mar
 recurf

Is ranked skirmish in this or not?

2018 2106

I'd really prefer if the devs spent their time and resources on core gameplay instead of trailers.

j/k

1 2

I love the reference to Ornstein and Smough when the spear guy jumps down!
Looking forward to it guys, and keep up the good work!

1697 1292
  • 18 Mar
 esturias

@Sne-𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕓𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕖𝕣 said:
Looking forward to it guys, and keep on working!

Fixed that a bit.

1 0

This should be exciting!