Mordhau

What's going on in this game's development?

12 28

What's coming? What's being worked on? Is anything happening? Is it dead?

Also, some sort of roadmap would be nice.

1635 1210
  • 26 Feb
 esturias

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/21048/informations-from-crush-regarding-the-next-patch/#c10

That's the latest set of information we have... I think.
In short: You won't get your information here. The questions you asked have been asked a lot of times, but they didn't get answered. If you want (some few) answers, you have to join discord. The devs decided to let this forum die in favor of that.

171 141
  • 26 Feb
 Aodlop

I'm not homophobic in any way, but Discord is gay. Use your official forums for Evolution's sake.

59 18

@Aodlop said:
I'm not homophobic in any way, but Discord is gay. Use your official forums for Evolution's sake.

You will get news more faster in discord to be honest

1635 1210
  • 27 Feb
 esturias

Which still doesn't make any sense, given the fact that this forum here exists.

278 137
  • 27 Feb
 CarnifeX

it is very easy to bury feedback and wishes there - like... someone gets upset about missing fixes for months - no problem in 2 min. minimum its washed away from the nonstop senseless spam

it is like an retirement home, everyone mumbles something around, and the food is slapped in front of your face, whether it tastes or not, you have to swallow it & nobody has time or an ear for you

192 248
  • 27 Feb
 Quenquent

@esturias said:
Which still doesn't make any sense, given the fact that this forum here exists.

From a logical point, yeah it doesn't make sense that the official forum doesn't get news. From a "share infos and get feedbacks from as much people as possible" point, Discord makes sense.

@Aodlop said:

I only have the announcement and dev snippets channel not muted there.

811 346

We should all be using JABBER