Mordhau

I'm fuking done with this game...

9 2
  • 16 Feb
 Snorkel

I've got banned again... First ban (3days), was because i used macro/rapid fire binded for feint bug/glitch animation, and I apologized about that (taking my responsability of 3days ban)... I stopped using that, with default keys bind (but no patches released about to fix that problem uh?).... And today i got banned perm on official/customs servers too.... I don't ask anymore why, because I know what i did... Launch game-> select mode/server->play... I'm fuking done... I don't wanna invest any more time playing (200+hrs played), and i will not buy this game again.... If your game is good but broken as fuck, for stupid shit glitch/bugs.. it's not my fault... No one will return my 200hrs+ back, neither my 25€ spent... I'm not VAC banned, but DEVS banned... Or your devs sucks, or the game is broken (and i can confirm that, because im a programmer/admin in various sites too)... This game will have a bad advertising from me about this situation... I will not answer to stupid questions, and I don't ask apologies, not even dead after this... But I'm open minded to converse... After this... GoodBye mordhau community.

549 618
  • 16 Feb
 Deadmode

I have played absolutely fine from launch til now, with 0 bans. You have been banned several times. The difference between my account and yours is that you have been flagged as a known cheater because, you know, you've been caught cheating.

You do realise that you brought this on yourself, right?

But sure, blame other people for your own mistakes. Bye.

1606 1184
  • 16 Feb
 esturias

@Snorkel said:
I don't ask anymore why, because I know what i did...

Then what exactly is the point of this thread then?
Do you want some sympathy from us? As somebody who already got banned for cheating once, you won't get much.
Do you want to give some feedback about that (possibly) sloppy moderation? That won't work as long as noone knows what this is on about. Can you even rule out that there is still leftover data of your cheats sleeping somewhere in your gamefiles?

it's not my fault

We still don't know what "it" is, but we can reliably say that you are more to blame than you are not to blame.
And as long as you don't ask what the actual issue is, it's really a bad idea playing the poor victim here.

This game will have a bad advertising from me about this situation...

The situation you somehow refuse to get cleared and solved. You do know that this places you - as a former cheater - in a rather suspicious light?

9 2
  • 16 Feb
 Snorkel

An animation glitch, is cheating in the 2020? Until i realized that animation glitch wasn't only a Client-side problem, but Server-side problem too (devs told me on this forum, but they not fix that anyway...) They banned me .For their own game fault... but in the same time I accepted my own responsibility about that assuming 3days ban and i apologized to devs too... But the 2nd time ban, with a DEFAULT keybinds, and NOT ANY SORT OF BUGS/GLITCHES from my client side (OEM settings,OEM client) HOW THE FUCK (sorry for that) I still get banned?!?! If your reasoning is this... The same fact should be the same for drags... drags modify "the time-hit" of the animation of swing attack= animation glitch.... But is not that the point.... The point is, why i got banned for the 2nd time, that I did not glitched/bugged or ANYTHING THAT GO FOR A REASONING PERMA BAN? Was someone dev mad at me in battle? Had i got a bad behavior in-game (im not a toxic player)? Was an problem related to that for PERMA Banning me?! That's a very shamefull behavior from the dev team, not from normal player like me... I've lost 200hrs+ playing this game... Meaby I will waste another few hours to read the contract between the Triternion and the final customer player about this behavior... Something is wrong.

Knight 297 604
  • 16 Feb
 Duckalot

Just watched a 4 minute compilation of you cheating. Ban appeal wont be possible. (tho it looks like you dont care anyways, so good on you).
Buying the game on a new account is classified as ban evasion and if you are found out, that account will be instantly banned aswell.

Knight 297 604
  • 16 Feb
 Duckalot

This topic has been closed.

26 35
  • 16 Feb
 Silenceh

This topic has been unclosed.

26 35
  • 16 Feb
 Silenceh

I reopened it just to leave this comment.
I was the one that banned you before when you were animation glitching using marco's. I then warned you no to cheat again, yet you used a third-party program to remove the feint/attack recovery on your attacks. The usage of any third party program to gain an advantage in the game is cheating, this is the reason you got banned, this time it got recorded and sent to us.

Now you say something like drags should be punished as well, but drags are an intended feature in the game that has nothing to do with a third-party program.

You were recorded recovery skipping, which is something you can only do using a third-party program to override the game mechanics, you did this after already being caught cheating before and having received a warning. Don't try to blame others for your actions. You cheat, you get banned.

26 35
  • 16 Feb
 Silenceh

This topic has been closed.