Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Cannot connect to backend servers

3 0

20200215135810_1.jpg
I tried to change connection permissions but it didn't affect anything. My firewall says MORDHAU is fully allowed to use internet. I do use BullGuard as Firewall software by the way. I don't know what to do. This is my first time playing MORDHAU so ı don't know if there is anything extra to do. I checked and my computer should be able to run MOHARDU in medium settings. Also i do have descent internet connection so internet speed should not be a problem.

Knight 321 611
  • 15 Feb
 Duckalot

"Stuck at the "Please wait" screen or got past it, but have a "unable to connect to the backend"? Check your firewall as suggested. Additionally you can restart your router. And if that doesnt work, you can try changing your preferred DNS server. Find your internet adapter, and under ipv4, go into properties and change the preffered DNS server to 1.1.1.1. If you do not understand, here is a guide. https://www.howtogeek.com/167533/the-ultimate-guide-to-changing-your-dns-server/ Remember to make the DNS server 1.1.1.1"

Alternatively,

""Please wait" screen or got past it, but have a "unable to connect to the backend"? It may be your proxy settings. Open cmd with administrator, and then type "netsh winhttp reset proxy" without quotes. Hit enter. If this doesn't work, please see the older pin to change your DNS."

3 0

Duckalot,
I did what you told me(both ones). I opened the game. It didn't change anything in the first look. But when i closed the game Bullguard asked me "Mordhau wants to acces to the internet" "Allow" "Cancel". I pressed allow. When ı opened the game... Same result but ... I can see news now. Only news but thats something right. So ı played with my firewall settings. I tried diseabling BullGuard, didn't work. I searched for every setting and find "manage internet acces" so ı diseabled it but still... Only the news screen. Ah and by the way i live in europe, can that have any effect on connection.

46 20

Might be the firewall blocks the ports which your server uses.I'm not sure.

3 0

@CabbageMan828 said:

Do you know how to close that setting. Because it might be that way.

46 20

@RedstoneStick said:

@CabbageMan828 said:

Do you know how to close that setting. Because it might be that way.
Sorry,I have no idea about firewall settings :(
I just have experienced conncection issues and the server provider fixed it.He told me that the port was blocked by the firewall.