Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Community Screenshot Contest!

Duke 5558 13284
  • 13 Feb
 Jax — Community Manager

screenshotcomp

Interested in winning up to 250k gold? Enter into our screenshot competition and get your art featured in-game! Details can be found over on the Mordhau subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mordhau/comments/f2xeh0/community_screenshot_competition_feb_12th26th/

Good luck, and have fun!

Knight 5410 7408

If we don't see a tomato in at least one of the winner pictures I'm suing, refunding and shaking.
Not necessarily in that order.

1578 4310

so do they have to be posted on reddit or can they be posted here?

Count 352 361

Also how many screenshots ? Some people share one while others share like 15-20 ?

Think I’ll just do one for each mode as I don’t see the devs going through hundreds upon hundreds of screenshots 😁

Duke 5558 13284
  • 19 Feb
 Jax — Community Manager

@✵ Legate Lanius ✵ said:
Also how many screenshots ? Some people share one while others share like 15-20 ?

Think I’ll just do one for each mode as I don’t see the devs going through hundreds upon hundreds of screenshots 😁

Duke 5558 13284
  • 19 Feb
 Jax — Community Manager

@TombstoneJack said:
so do they have to be posted on reddit or can they be posted here?

Sorry for the late reply. Post them on Reddit, so they're all in one place. :)

Conscript 1004 2022
  • 19 Feb
 ohshitsorry

reported for doubleposting

Count 352 361

@Jax said:

@✵ Legate Lanius ✵ said:

Thank you !
Got between 2 and 6 for each mode but I need to make more selection, it's fun as hell to learn the demo system.
Reminds me of the days when I used to make stupid GTA IV videos

@ohshitsorry said:
reported for doubleposting

Damn, you have no mercy for our Jaxxie

2 4
  • 20 Feb
 DrDadBod

why this is allowed idk, but servers should not be able to blatantly promote racist terminology. I'm surprised the moderators of this game would even allow a server like this to exist... What do we need to do to make sure this doesn't happen anymore?? Mordhau Racist Server.png

Knight 321 611
  • 20 Feb
 Duckalot

They are working on it.

Count 352 361

Why didn’t you make a topic for this, this is a thread about a comp.

Btw not surprised it’s in the USA. They attach a lot of importance to « race » (instead of saying ethnicities).

2021 2108

It's a screenshot describing parts of the community. Should upload it to the contest.

1697 1292
  • 20 Feb
 esturias

@DrDadBod said:
What do we need to do to make sure this doesn't happen anymore??

Posting this (very valid criticism) at the right place rather than in a completely random thread might be a good start - even though Mike definitely has a point there...

290 268
  • 26 Feb
 Atlas-D

@DrDadBod said:
why this is allowed idk, but servers should not be able to blatantly promote racist terminology. I'm surprised the moderators of this game would even allow a server like this to exist... What do we need to do to make sure this doesn't happen anymore?? Mordhau Racist Server.png

Fucking cringe

1697 1292
  • 26 Feb
 esturias

@Atlas-D said:
Fucking cringe

What exactly does that very constructive comment mean in this case?

62 46
  • 27 Feb
 λze

NOOOOOoooooo please accept my submissions
Guess i have to post my submissions here.
for battle royale/duel: https://imgur.com/a/jqNFMOu

Knight 321 611
  • 27 Feb
 Duckalot

Well it clearly says "Feb 12th-26th", so dont know what you expected.
Good pics tho.

62 46
  • 28 Feb
 λze

@Duckalot said:
Well it clearly says "Feb 12th-26th", so dont know what you expected.
Good pics tho.

Oh i thought it was to the 28th :(

62 46
  • 5 Mar
 λze

have winners been announced yet? its been over a week... i assume its coming with the next patch?

Sellsword 17 20
 Cody1750

@λze said:
have winners been announced yet? its been over a week... i assume its coming with the next patch?

Here it is.