Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Community Screenshot Contest!

Duke 5562 13285
  • 1
  • 13 Feb '20
 Jax — Community Manager

screenshotcomp

Interested in winning up to 250k gold? Enter into our screenshot competition and get your art featured in-game! Details can be found over on the Mordhau subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mordhau/comments/f2xeh0/community_screenshot_competition_feb_12th26th/

Good luck, and have fun!

Knight 5410 7408
  • 1
  • 13 Feb '20
 Humble Staff

If we don't see a tomato in at least one of the winner pictures I'm suing, refunding and shaking.
Not necessarily in that order.

1578 4310
  • 15 Feb '20
 TombstoneJack

so do they have to be posted on reddit or can they be posted here?

Count 352 361

Also how many screenshots ? Some people share one while others share like 15-20 ?

Think I’ll just do one for each mode as I don’t see the devs going through hundreds upon hundreds of screenshots 😁

Duke 5562 13285
  • 19 Feb '20
 Jax — Community Manager

@✵ Legate Lanius ✵ said:
Also how many screenshots ? Some people share one while others share like 15-20 ?

Think I’ll just do one for each mode as I don’t see the devs going through hundreds upon hundreds of screenshots 😁

Thanks :D although a few helps us choose, it's up to you!

Duke 5562 13285
  • 19 Feb '20
 Jax — Community Manager

@TombstoneJack said:
so do they have to be posted on reddit or can they be posted here?

Sorry for the late reply. Post them on Reddit, so they're all in one place. :)

Conscript 1004 2022
  • 19 Feb '20
 ohshitsorry

reported for doubleposting

Count 352 361

@Jax said:

@✵ Legate Lanius ✵ said:
Also how many screenshots ? Some people share one while others share like 15-20 ?

Think I’ll just do one for each mode as I don’t see the devs going through hundreds upon hundreds of screenshots 😁

Thanks :D although a few helps us choose, it's up to you!

Thank you !
Got between 2 and 6 for each mode but I need to make more selection, it's fun as hell to learn the demo system.
Reminds me of the days when I used to make stupid GTA IV videos

@ohshitsorry said:
reported for doubleposting

Damn, you have no mercy for our Jaxxie

2 4
  • 20 Feb '20
 DrDadBod

why this is allowed idk, but servers should not be able to blatantly promote racist terminology. I'm surprised the moderators of this game would even allow a server like this to exist... What do we need to do to make sure this doesn't happen anymore?? Mordhau Racist Server.png

Knight 321 611
  • 20 Feb '20
 Duckalot

They are working on it.

Count 352 361

Why didn’t you make a topic for this, this is a thread about a comp.

Btw not surprised it’s in the USA. They attach a lot of importance to « race » (instead of saying ethnicities).

2021 2108
  • 20 Feb '20
 SWSeriousMike

It's a screenshot describing parts of the community. Should upload it to the contest.

1697 1292
  • 20 Feb '20
 esturias

@DrDadBod said:
What do we need to do to make sure this doesn't happen anymore??

Posting this (very valid criticism) at the right place rather than in a completely random thread might be a good start - even though Mike definitely has a point there...

290 268
  • 26 Feb '20
 Atlas-D

@DrDadBod said:
why this is allowed idk, but servers should not be able to blatantly promote racist terminology. I'm surprised the moderators of this game would even allow a server like this to exist... What do we need to do to make sure this doesn't happen anymore?? Mordhau Racist Server.png

Fucking cringe

1697 1292
  • 26 Feb '20
 esturias

@Atlas-D said:
Fucking cringe

What exactly does that very constructive comment mean in this case?

63 46
  • 1
  • 27 Feb '20
 λze

NOOOOOoooooo please accept my submissions
Guess i have to post my submissions here.
for battle royale/duel: https://imgur.com/a/jqNFMOu

Knight 321 611
  • 1
  • 27 Feb '20
 Duckalot

Well it clearly says "Feb 12th-26th", so dont know what you expected.
Good pics tho.

63 46
  • 28 Feb '20
 λze

@Duckalot said:
Well it clearly says "Feb 12th-26th", so dont know what you expected.
Good pics tho.

Oh i thought it was to the 28th :(

63 46
  • 5 Mar '20
 λze

have winners been announced yet? its been over a week... i assume its coming with the next patch?

Sellsword 17 20
  • 2
  • 5 Mar '20
 Cody1750

@λze said:
have winners been announced yet? its been over a week... i assume its coming with the next patch?

Here it is.