Mordhau

I hope they never introduce the Katana in the game

107 70
  • 13 Feb
 Aodlop

I don't even give a shit about the whole "medieval", "immersion-breaking" shit, it's not like the game has a lore anyway. Might as well give us Chivalry-type maps with big fat volcanos.

No, what I'm concerned about is a weapon that combines Zweihander range & Rapier speed. Would become the new retarded weapon everyone hates - no matter how cool it looks.

101 48
  • 14 Feb
 DEADSY

Hey, Aodlop...take a break. You dont have to be a prick every day of your life.

1399 1054
  • 14 Feb
 esturias

Would be stupid to introduce weapons like that without adding corresponding maps and stuff.
Maybe, if the game is somewhat finished and polished in a couple of... year... err... decades... maybe then we might get a nice update with different weapon and map themes.

107 70
  • 14 Feb
 Aodlop

@DEADSY said:
Hey, Aodlop...take a break. You dont have to be a prick every day of your life.

I do.

101 48
  • 14 Feb
 DEADSY

Too much?
1581698870226m.jpg

1823 1910

Doesn't look like a katana to me.

213 84
  • 15 Feb
 CarnifeX

@ Aodlop

It seems you talk about a Nodachi-like Sword and not a Katana, because this would match the length even more.
I'm already very happy with the Katana-Mod as Messer-Skin, so theoretically its already in the Game for me.. ;)

Uncvcbvcxbbenannt.png

Knight 5337 7250

That should be the least of your worries. Devs don't have any reason to include far east equipment out of the blue.
Plus katanas don't have zwei range, lmao, That would be more like a nodachi.

Duchess 6895 9869
  • 15 Feb
 Sir Zombie

I hope they never introduce the assault rifle in the game

I don't even give a shit about the whole "medieval", "immersion-breaking" shit, it's not like the game has a lore anyway. Might as well give us COD-type maps with big fat factories.

No, what I'm concerned about is a weapon that combines 1h lunge range & maul damage. Would become the new retarded weapon everyone hates - no matter how cool it looks.

1399 1054
  • 15 Feb
 esturias

And now imagine what would happen if they decided to introduce nuclear power plants. They'd never manage to get them into the game without ruining the balance...

1823 1910

Some dev posted in Discord that blue team on Castello will have nuclear warheads.

Knight 5337 7250

Dropping your mom from the highest tower would achieve a similar result and is more appropriate for the period.

167 78
  • 20 Feb
 SerJaGGsaW

they dont need to add a katana to ruin the game at this point......... they're doing fine, doing just that, with their shitty balancing of weapons and shields.

7 4
  • 16h
 Riflas

I have seen way too many Weeaboo profile pictures in game. Katana would be a fucking mistake.