Mordhau

Limit FIrebombs and Smokes to 1 per loadout

677 287

Hi. I think triple firebombs is too annoying in frontline and invasion. Makes saving the catapult or buildings near impossible.
With 3 bombs you can take out too many engineer structures at once, and apply too much pressure to nobles on Feitoria for example.
It's not rare that most of the ammo house is covered in fire.

I suggest limiting fire bombs and also smokes to 1 per loadout. (fire vs smoke @ cata)
32 Players can still have 1 firebomb each.

One could think about also applying the same limit to First Aid kit, Pavise shield and maybe other weapons that can be annoying when stacked. (first aid don't disappear after changing loadout, unlike structures)

Nerf Fire mage class. 1 Fireball shall be enough.

1823 1910

Too reasonable. Will never make it into the game. Sorry.

677 287

The Pavise spam isn't really problematic gameplay wise, but could possibly cause lags, framedrops or server crashes with 100+ pavise shields, idk about that. Same for fire and smokes.

The Med Kid isn't a big issue but it could be abused to spam 6 med kits and suicide, change loadout.

I thought about including some throwables like javelin, but it's totally fair to have 3x javelin or throwing axe. More than 2x is usually bad. Other than those I couldn't come up with any other weapons that might need restriction, bandage seems pointless and frying pan, mallet, lute...

258 239
  • 12 Feb
 Atlas-D

@PC_Principal said:
Hi. I think triple firebombs is too annoying in frontline and invasion. Makes saving the catapult or buildings near impossible.
With 3 bombs you can take out too many engineer structures at once, and apply too much pressure to nobles on Feitoria for example.
It's not rare that most of the ammo house is covered in fire.

I suggest limiting fire bombs and also smokes to 1 per loadout. (fire vs smoke @ cata)
32 Players can still have 1 firebomb each.

One could think about also applying the same limit to First Aid kit, Pavise shield and maybe other weapons that can be annoying when stacked. (first aid don't disappear after changing loadout, unlike structures)

Nerf Fire mage class. 1 Fireball shall be enough.

God please. triple firepot builds are retarded and annoying, especially if you're playing nobleman.

15 9
  • 14 Feb
 thecamguy

I'm don't like firepot spam either, but I think a more reasonable solution would be to make ammo box only restore 1 firepot at a time. I really enjoy classes being so limitless, and it would be a shame to have artificial limits like 1 firepot only.
Perhaps firepots need a more direct counter (other than smoke pots) like a buildable water source that would allow you to grab buckets of water to dump on fires. Smoke pots are annoying and often do more harm than good. I'd almost rather be on fire than be blinded lol.