Mordhau

High Ping and Packet Loss

3 0
  • 10 Feb
 Stabil

Hello to everyone,

Unfortunately, I'm about to stop playing mordhau due to high ping and packet loss issues. Due to the 100- 120+ ping problem, the game becomes unplayable, please focus on this problem now...

45 42
  • 10 Feb
 λze

i have to admit i have felt the same this past week or so. people hitting through parrys, insane amounts of team damage, strange ranges.

getting tired of it.

3 0
  • 11 Feb
 Stabil

@λze said:
i have to admit i have felt the same this past week or so. people hitting through parrys, insane amounts of team damage, strange ranges.

getting tired of it.

Unfortunately, they did not make any improvements to the servers, and this ping issue has become worse with the latest update.

3 0
  • 11 Feb
 Szavwa

I just started playing again yesterday after about a week off. The los angeles FL/INV servers are all packet loss all the time, but when I switch to dallas, the pings higher, but no more packet loss... I can't find seattle servers anymore, so gotta stick with dallas for now but it's definitely not as fluid on 60 ping vs 30 :(

Edit: Just got done with a few dallas matches and the packet loss shows up but its not as bad or consistent as los angeles.

3 0
  • 11 Feb
 Stabil

@Szavwa said:
I just started playing again yesterday after about a week off. The los angeles FL/INV servers are all packet loss all the time, but when I switch to dallas, the pings higher, but no more packet loss... I can't find seattle servers anymore, so gotta stick with dallas for now but it's definitely not as fluid on 60 ping vs 30 :(

60 pings is good, we are trying to play the game with 120+ pings and packet loss.Everyone complains about this situation, but those who develop the game do not take the slightest step in this regard.

3 0
  • 11 Feb
 Szavwa

I had to edit. Packet loss starts showing up in full matches and ping spikes to 100-120. i can't really play this game right now either.