Mordhau

Which weapons do you not take seriously?

107 70
  • 10 Feb
 Aodlop

There are obvious ones like the rapier or the maul.
But what are your other, more obscure weapons that you do not respect?

Mercenary 1193 2178
45 42
  • 10 Feb
 λze

estoc is a beast

213 84
  • 10 Feb
 CarnifeX

Bows, Rapier, Spear, Bastard Sword, waraxe

92 30
  • 11 Feb
 lordlemon

Zweihander

677 287

Maul. Literally short for "shut up" in german.

Count 855 3224

Heavy Hand Axe, Mace, Dagger, and our current meme tier Quarterstaff.

Also any extremely stab dependent weapon. Less because of the weapon, and more because of the type of player it usually attracts, and the "playstyle" of predictable mindless stab spamming it encourages and sometimes rewards.

37 63
  • 11 Feb
 Mojique

I respect most weapons, I just don't respect the people using them. I'll gamble a guy with a HHA a lot, not because I don't respect the HHA, that thing can screw me over, the thing is I know that the people who use it are absolute bumblefucks and will morph it all the time so I just grug them. The only weapons I actually don't take seriously are weaker peasant weapons like the sickle. Who uses the sickle? Sledge, Scythe, Pan, these weapons are low-key god tier. The Sickle? Carving Knife? Hell no.

107 70
  • 11 Feb
 Aodlop

@TheKingInTheNorth said:
Bows.

I've grown to hate those more than I hate freaking horses. Dying during an intense melee fight to some coward with arrows that wasn't even in your LOS feels terribly wrong.
I don't get angry in games but I really want to slap Mordhau bow users.

Count 334 344

Eveningstar and to some extend zweihander, I can time a parry but honestly their animations are simply disgusting.

1508 4169

messer not the weapon but the players like stab spammers but with slashes that get dumpstered with a simple chamber feint

30 8
  • 12 Feb
 Khashius

The building tools

258 239
  • 12 Feb
 Atlas-D

Estoc, daggers and cleavers. Also any peasant weapon besides the sledgehammer.

Knight 3311 6797
  • 12 Feb
 Bodkin

@Aodlop said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:
Bows.

I've grown to hate those more than I hate freaking horses. Dying during an intense melee fight to some coward with arrows that wasn't even in your LOS feels terribly wrong.

received_589988314704398.jpeg

Count 334 344

@Bodkin said:

@Aodlop said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:
Bows.

that's my boi

Mercenary 1193 2178

@Bodkin said:

@Aodlop said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:
Bows.

But how will you crucify someone from the safe distance bowmen usually operate at?

Count 334 344

@TheKingInTheNorth said:
But how will you crucify someone from the safe distance bowmen usually operate at?

You don’t do it yourself, melee slaves do.

1508 4169

bodkin pulls out rapier245.gif

Knight 3311 6797
  • 13 Feb
 Bodkin

@TombstoneJack said:
bodkin pulls out rapier245.gif

*maul now lmao

HighresScreenshot00094.png