Mordhau

We need a night map

57 67

I know if this ever happens it will be way down the line seeing as how slow triternion is right now but I still wanna suggest/ask for a night map. Literally a map during night, that would be awesome and I hope the devs do it one day. Or an easier and quicker thing to do would be to make the current maps with a night mode. I know such a thing is already possible with some custom duel servers but I'm talking about frontline/invasion and hell, every mode we can get. Chivalry's night maps were awesome looking and it creates a serious sense of battle or siege during night that can't be experienced during day. Hopefully someone from the dev team reads this and gives some clarity of such a thing is possible. We can only hope.

Count 855 3224

@^--^ Maximus ^--^ said:
Or an easier and quicker thing to do would be to make the current maps with a night mode.

That's exactly what I was thinking as well. They should take the existing maps and add more destruction and some flaming debris as an additional atmospheric light source. Add a few extra torches, set it during a full moon, and you have a nice night map that feels like the end result of a long day of fighting.

127 137
  • 10 Feb
 The Bird

The Bird approves of this idea.

Bird

NightBird

GetPekt

Count 855 3224

Why do you care Bird? As soon as the sun goes down you tuck your head under your wing and sleep while standing.

127 137
  • 10 Feb
 The Bird

@EatAtRedLobster said:
Why do you care Bird? As soon as the sun goes down you tuck your head under your wing and sleep while standing.

The Bird cares, for he can pose in this manner, luring unsuspecting prey into approaching. This benefits The Bird.

Bird

GetPekt

1821 1910

Since when are you an owl?

45 42
  • 11 Feb
 λze

Grad invasion would be very cool starting with night time, then each phase transitions the day further into dawn.

127 137
  • 12 Feb
 The Bird

@SWSeriousMike said:
Since when are you an owl?

The Bird is all birds in one. The Bird is the ultimate expression of Birdism in the world.
In this particular scenario, however, The Bird's expression has not been specified as an owl.

Bird

GetPekt

101 48
  • 14 Feb
 DEADSY

@λze said:
Grad invasion would be very cool starting with night time, then each phase transitions the day further into dawn.

Ooohhhh!!!