Mordhau

Why am i banned?

9 2
  • 28 Jan
 Snorkel

After 160+ hrs played, and rented some servers because i like the game... Today I found i get banned on the matchmaking and official servers... I never do nothing wrong... And I don't know the reason because banned... Someone can me explain? I've got a custom maps horde server.. Meaby for the mods in it? Like parrithis mod or custom maps??? If the ban persists, i think i will leave this game, and this community, with a bad opinion on it...

Knight 297 604
  • 28 Jan
 Duckalot

Link your steam profile and i'll check why you are banned.

1606 1184
  • 28 Jan
 esturias

@Snorkel said:
I never do nothing wrong...

That's what all banned players claim...

9 2
  • 28 Jan
 Snorkel

what claim? yesterday i played on my server, and on frontline... what i did wrong?

26 35
  • 28 Jan
 Silenceh

I was in that game with you. You were starting a slash, feinting it and immediately resuming the swing on the other side. basically morph speed, but you switched attack sides. That is impossible in the game. Therefore you are suspected of cheating, sadly I couldn't get any recorded proof before you left. The ban is 3 days however and after that you can resume playing. If you were actually cheating I advise you to stop.

786 339

You'd be surprised at the shit that's "possible in the game" if everyone just gets to change their ini files.
Such a Scrub mistake honestly.

9 2
  • 28 Jan
 Snorkel

Ahh... silenceh...I'm sorry, meaby because i binded the "Q" on the rapid fire button of the mouse (aula ghost shark chinese mouse)(for easy access to it). If you spam "Q" on rapid fire (i setted 2600clicks/min) sometimes bug it (insta idle animation of the arms)but i thought it was just mine local animation to bug it.... I sincerely apologize! I never cheated, and I never will cheat on this game...I like it so much. I'll stop it immediately doing that animation bug... And i just think I found a glitch then.... Seriously, i thought was just mine client animation problem, because sometimes after that bug, i attack, but not do damage at enemies... If the ban is just only for 3 days, I Assume my responsibility about that... And I apologize.

P.s. If you bind rapid fire for the kicks "F" it kicks sometimes 2-3 times (fast as fuck) I don't know if the same problem... i just tried once, but I think is a stupid bind on the mouse.

786 339

Ah ok. Well still the game should be ahead of macro users at all times, can't blame you.

9 2
  • 28 Jan
 Snorkel

Just for curiosity... Is there any Asap or release date about tools for creating maps? I wanna learn how to create maps on this game... and if all go as it should (updates,patches,"community upgrades",console commands,etc...) I think i will build mods / maps seriously and professionally...

26 35
  • 28 Jan
 Silenceh

You can check out the modding discord for more information https://discord.gg/8vhtH8

• 31 Jan
 Silenceh
This comment was deleted.
26 35
  • 31 Jan
 Silenceh

This topic has been closed.