Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

No hitting, interacting with world on some servers

1 0

This begin hapening today, like 3 hour ago, I was playing normally in all kind of servers,i used to play in a rp server "Duke of York" and something strange happend, i cant use secundary wep or other items, interact or grab items from the ground, hit other players ,when i swing my sword i dont use stamina but i dont hit anything , just see the animation but nothing happends, but i can hit dead bodies so its more strange, i cant do anything, just move, jump and hit dead bodies, so i recorded a little video of that, and i hope you can help me with this.
https://youtu.be/tgB9jvy1jFY

210 348

These servers are known for custom maps and server mods, so it's possible an admin is fucking with you or some of the mods is bugged (there aren't any official mod tools yet so patches frequently break existing mods).

Could also just be an actual Mordhau bug, it's hard to tell.

2 0
  • 4 Feb
 UglyFecker

It is an actual bug, happens with me too on many different servers. One thing I am sure of is that the admins are not responsible and it is an actual bug because I have faced this one 20+ unrelated servers. Sometimes even official servers, though rarely.

46 20

Did you mention 'Duke of York'?
I don't know if it's a coincedence,but I've seen that bug happened to my friend on my server.I was testing a mod with him and he met the same situation just like you.He couldn't use weapons,but could move or jump.
I've played 1000+ hours and it never happens before.

This mod is called 'SquakAdmin',and as well as 'Duke of York',both belong to the creator Squackety.
Maybe you can contact him for some help on discord.