Mordhau

So... still no women in Mordhau?

1917 2006

Seeing as there was only one Sauron I'd say he is a minority himself. So what you are saying makes no sense.

202 101

@SWSeriousMike said:
Seeing as there was only one Sauron I'd say he is a minority himself. So what you are saying makes no sense.

lol you can't be that serious, mike. Don't pretend you don't know the meaning of that word. Abandon this tinge of SJW non sense you've subtly embraced.

Or don't. Whatever. This is a free will universe, you do what you want.

But still, I didn't say the C word when referring to women, and I didn't say the N word when referring to people of color. So whoever suspended me for saying the words "chicks" and "minorities" is an easily triggered poofball and needs to get out of the house more often. No matter how crude, I didn't break the rules. That moderator abused his position. May mountains of shame crush him and his meek personality till his death. Amen.

Naw I'm just joshing yah. I'm sure this moderator is a wonderful man IRL. Kudos to you, Sir "Bleeding Heart Liberal" Goodfellow McDecency, you with the avatar of a pink haired cartoon chick wearing reading glasses. You are oh so wise.

Did I guess right? xD

Knight 625 2061
  • 23 Feb
 LuxCandidus

Six edits and that post still gave me brain cancer.

I was not the one who deleted your comment, but I was the one who suspended you after you said "some pussy deleted my comment" and proceeded to paste it despite it clearly not being approved by a moderator.

Baron 1636 5191
  • 23 Feb
 Lincs

@PC_Principal said:

@Atlas-D said:
It also feels very odd and "wrong" to dismember and kill females in a video game imo. Doesn't sit right with me.

This is exactly my concern. First, the press complains about no women in the game, then another stupid newspaper is gonna come up with horrible allegations against the game. "MORDHAU lets you rape and kill women" or "Is MORDHAU teaching it's players to kill women?"
I get for women it's a kind of equality thing, for some men it's about soldiers morals.

I decapitated multiple women and minorities in Skyrim yesterday and nobody batted an eye

1917 2006

@Mackintoke said:
This is a free will universe, you do what you want.

Do you know someone that I don't? Have you participated at the Area 51 flashmob and learned the truth about the universe?

202 101
  • 23 Feb
 Mackintoke

@LuxCandidus: Damn straight I'll edit my post like a mofoe till it's funny to me. And look at that, it even got an upvote. Anyways, this other moderator shouldn't have deleted my original post in the first place because it did not break any rules. And about your brain having cancer now - it's not much of change, your mental faculties remain the same - underwhelming.

@SWSeriousMike Everyone who I know you don't know. Area 51 is amateur, it's the CERN proton collider that's got the goods. Marduk and the rest of the Elohim sure are jerks though I tell you that.

But anyways, this life that you live? You chose it.

Or your money back, guaranteed.

7 15

Short answer: womenpatchie is low on the to do list and the devs aren’t very fast with updates

Long answer: other things take priority, we’re still pretty low on maps and modes. Comp could use some work with 2v2, 5v5, etc. workshop support would be a great plus, more weapons and armor, etc. what’s more, adding that in is probably a rather large undertaking, the current WIP models are pretty meh, they need to face sculpt and add voice lines, it’s gonna be a while. In addition to that, the dev team is only like 11 people that meet over discord and the like. I’d like Lucerne and Arquebus but sadly it’ll probably be a while before we get those either, if we get them at all.

Count 880 3291

Considering the various refinements that Mordhau still needs anyone who actually considers adding female characters to be an important issue or top priority obviously isn't interested in game balance or improvement. They just want to inexplicably push a pet agenda for some embarrassing and illogical reason. Likely some ego based self-pleasuring at having "helped" in "correcting" an "injustice."

If the game featured all female characters I wouldn't give a flying fuck if male options were ever added. It's like obsessing over what to wear when playing golf. It makes zero difference to the game mechanics and frankly could not matter any less.

242 217
  • 24 Feb
 Cracksmith

@Mackintoke said:
Area 51 is amateur, it's the CERN proton collider that's got the goods. Marduk and the rest of the Elohim sure are jerks though I tell you that.

Woah that went from a five to a solid twelve real fucking quick

Knight 3151 7390
  • 24 Feb
 Punzybobo

rofl, the game suffers from mechanical bloat, animations are still terribly unreadable and people are still talking about adding fighter jets and HD fish to mordhau lmao

1917 2006

@Mackintoke said:
@SWSeriousMike Everyone who I know you don't know. Area 51 is amateur, it's the CERN proton collider that's got the goods. Marduk and the rest of the Elohim sure are jerks though I tell you that.

Meant to write "something" instead of "someone". :(

I don't understand. Are you implying that if I'd kill myself that my father would get his sperm back? And what if I was a twin? Would my father get back half a sperm?

@EatAtRedLobster said:
If the game featured all female characters I wouldn't give a flying fuck if male options were ever added. It's like obsessing over what to wear when playing golf. It makes zero difference to the game mechanics and frankly could not matter any less.

How? How are you playing golf? You don't have hands. And your center of mass is so near to the ground that you can't really put much energy into your swings. And what are you wearing clothes for?
Next the Bird is telling us he is playing snooker.

Baron 1636 5191
  • 24 Feb
 Lincs

@Punzybobo said:
rofl, the game suffers from mechanical bloat, animations are still terribly unreadable and people are still talking about adding fighter jets and HD fish to mordhau lmao

Where's my shark tales representation in mordhau

Devs respond or I will mail long text posts to Slovenia

202 101

@SWSeriousMike

lol no killing yourself only marks you as a coward. Look, all you need to know (for now) is that you chose to be here in the most interesting of times - the Age of Aquarius. There's a lot of crazy shit going down globally. Ease up on SJW tendencies so you can enjoy the show better. Same goes to those two uptight forumites.

@Cracksmoking Smithsonian

lol 5 to 12 you say? Matthew 5:1-12

And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

IE Matthew smoked a lot of crack.

242 217
  • 25 Feb
 Cracksmith

Okay, is this like a Terry Davis situation? Is the sauron guy a schizophrenic? Did the CIA poison your water or something?

Knight 5386 7333

I don't even know why this thread is still not closed lmao

202 101

@The_Mighty_Hermaphrodity_Cracksmith: No, this is a we're-very-high-on-crack situation. Terry Davis only smoked weed. According to J.R.R. Tolkein, Sauron was a being from the higher dimensions who sought to dominate the will of the lesser races. He's the one who put fluoride in the water, not the CIA. The CIA put crack cocaine into the black community. Although come to think of it, there's a lot of white trash crackheads too.

A message to all crackheads: For fuck's sake guys, you lack the class to smoke crack. If you wanna do it, do it right; if you wanna smoke crack, you gotta do it Charlie Sheen style, smoke 7 banger rocks in a mansion with a room specifically designed for blasting music, doing drugs, and banging groupies.

I'd like to thank Cracksmith for having the greatest name (so far) on the forums. Every time I look at it I can't help but say crack. Crack crack crackity crack oh dayum that's kraken. I just can't stop saying that word.

202 101
  • 25 Feb
 Mackintoke

@Humble Staff said:
I don't even know why this thread is still not closed lmao

THE SHOW MUST GO ON

Hey, it's got woman in the title, so... relevant to OP, kinda... sorry, not much to work with here:

202 101
  • 25 Feb
 Mackintoke

Ok here's something serious

@Punzybobo said:
rofl, the game suffers from mechanical bloat, animations are still terribly unreadable

Could you elaborate on Mechanical bloat? As for animations, it's that damn auto lunge attack you do on your first swing. I still get gypped by it cause it's short but sudden.

1917 2006

@Mackintoke said:
I'd like to thank Cracksmith for having the greatest name (so far) on the forums. Every time I look at it I can't help but say crack. Crack crack crackity crack oh dayum that's kraken. I just can't stop saying that word.

Better clack than crack. Red Lobster 2020!