Mordhau

people of mordhau

Knight 566 728

I was sexually offended by this post.
How dare you make such disrespectful posts? Shame on you!

You're not just disrespecting my family, but also my sexuality!

SO I SAY TO yOU!! COME HITHER
COME HITHR COME HITHER COME HITHER
COME HITHER COME HITHER COME HITHER

COME HITHER

COME HITLER

Baron 940 2283
  • 8 Apr '17
 Lincs

Shameless pirating my own memes tbh

autistic screeching.png

also more spicy people of mordhau posts coming soon

Conscript 1394 2112
  • 8 Apr '17
 Smeelio

This is only like the second time I've read all the pages on a thread I wasn't there for at the beginning on these forums and it was worth it

Knight 2667 3398
  • 8 Apr '17
 Monkeytoes

@Lincs said:
Shameless pirating my own memes tbh

autistic screeching.png

also more spicy people of mordhau posts coming soon

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

xd

Baron 605 1142
Duke 6403 7981
  • 9 Apr '17
 Sir Zombie

@PJ_Ammas said:
ghjmj.jpg

I don't really know what is going on but it looks like a meme imho.

Count 1432 3270
  • 9 Apr '17
 Smokingbobs

@PJ_Ammas said:
ghjmj.jpg

Petition to unban Reborn when?

Baroness 6089 6989
  • 9 Apr '17
 Sammy
Unban Reborn
Knight 1537 1576
  • 9 Apr '17
 Void

@Sammy said:

Unban Reborn

NO

Knight 1825 3970
  • 9 Apr '17
 Rattsknecht

ranten.png

1596 2739
  • 10 Apr '17
 Ranten

tbh I am proud of you son. You forgot the hand though

Knight 1825 3970
  • 10 Apr '17
 Rattsknecht

Who was that knight guy anyway? Doesn't look like an accurate hussar depiction tbh, my guess its some guy from the Witcher. Like Cahyr, wuth his scary winged helmet.

Knight 2212 4326
  • 10 Apr '17
 Punzybobo

Mordhau meem chart.png
*This chart does not accurately portray the political views of certain peoples portrayed in the chart portraying the people portrayed.

Count 445 1345
  • 10 Apr '17
 EatAtRedLobster

I see this literally every single time I close my eyes for the last 4 months.

rl.png

Title: The joy of five men in the celestial autumn

Artist notes:

Those with an eye for detail may notice that the arms of Emerald subtly emulate the graceful curve of a bow.

Jax is proud and brazen with a confident posture of celebration and authority symbolizing the USA.

Lazy assumes a balanced posture at the center which indicates his central position within the mordhau forum hierarchy.

Gauntlet takes a playfully complex midair position to indicate virility and a commanding control of his physical will.

A careful observer may notice Dankest in the background assuming a mirrored posture opposite to everyone else symbolizing his contrary nature.

The overall background is lobster themed which is a metaphor for these five men. Hard on the outside yet soft and friendly on the inside. A lobster comes from the ocean which is electrically conductive and contains billions of interconnected beings which is an allusion to the internet.

You could stack this up against anything that guinea fag Da Vinci ever made TBH.

Knight 1537 1576
  • 10 Apr '17
 Void

@EatAtRedLobster said:

rl.png

Artist notes:

Those with an eye for detail may notice that the arms of Emerald subtly emulate the graceful curve of a bow.

Jax is proud and brazen with a confident posture of celebration and authority symbolizing the USA.

Lazy assumes a balanced posture at the center which indicates his central position within the mordhau forum hierarchy.

Gauntlet takes a playfully complex midair position to indicate virility and a commanding control of his physical will.

A careful observer may notice Dankest in the background assuming a mirrored posture opposite to everyone else symbolizing his contrary nature.

The overall background is lobster themed which is a metaphor for these five men. Hard on the outside yet soft and friendly on the inside. A lobster comes from the ocean which is electrically conductive and contains billions of interconnected beings which is an allusion to the internet.

You could stack this up against anything that guinea fag Da Vinci ever made TBH.

A true masterpiece

Knight 872 1344

@EatAtRedLobster said:

rl.png

Artist notes:

A careful observer may also notice that Lazy is grabbing Jax by the head while Jax is clutching at Lazy's leg, symbolizing a truly close relationship between the two americans.

Knight 1825 3970
  • 10 Apr '17
 Rattsknecht

A lobster comes from the ocean which is electrically conductive and contains billions of interconnected beings which is an allusion to the internet.

Also there's much salt too

Count 3268 5733
  • 10 Apr '17
 TheDankestMeme

lobster vs crab, who would win

Count 3706 7973
  • 10 Apr '17
 DerFurst

the shrimp that punches things would beat them both