Mordhau

1411 pistol on official server..

3 1
  • 14 Jan
 Jyrgen

How did the player acquire such piece of technology? Developer? Hacker? Madpro?

https://youtu.be/wzWaaWON8H0

Knight 264 560
  • 14 Jan
 Duckalot

He's a moderator. @Felix

Count 274 314

Should be kept on private servers though, it’s not giving a good impression. Especially for new players.

Haven’t been victim of it yet so I can’t say how frequently it happens in reality.

Knight 264 560
  • 14 Jan
 Duckalot

We dont use them that often. Most people i've come across are cheerful about it. And we never use them to win/stomp/grief.
I use it as a meme tool, lurking around on the map and threatening ppl to get a reaction ^^
Its a great tool to quickly stop griefers and cheaters aswell before you ban them.

3 1
  • 14 Jan
 Jyrgen

Well, by now I am level 102, and I have seen everything in Mordhau,.. not guns. After death I got extremely confused, even TK I was still cheerful about it.

Its not very frequent, perhaps I see one again before 200 :).

If I do see one sorry for the TK in advance... I'm going for rampage.

Count 274 314

@Duckalot said:
We dont use them that often. Most people i've come across are cheerful about it. And we never use them to win/stomp/grief.
I use it as a meme tool, lurking around on the map and threatening ppl to get a reaction ^^
Its a great tool to quickly stop griefers and cheaters aswell before you ban them.

Oh I see, I suspected as much as I never saw it myself or read any complains.

Would be a great tools for a “referee” in duel servers though haha

164 62
  • 16 Jan
 CarnifeX

its not that core-problems still exist, but an implented gun which only admins are able to use - sounds very important
(i bet its just a matter of time until cheaters are able to use them)

i still see that the exe swing animation doesnt fit well.. sword is still in the swing animation but u dont get a hitbox anymore..
still not fixed..
i still get stuck on many spots on all maps - still not fixed
inputs still often dont react, doesnt matter if its blocking or just climbing.. sometimes i still have to hit the key for 2 times to actually climb
many animations still arent readable properly & u can get still killed due a lot of 1-frame deaths/strikes
we still sometimes climb on stairs while we dodge..
and so on..

but well we can only assume why players left
but luckily we can get killed by a gun now, when the devs or mods get mad at us complainers.
EPIC

Count 274 314

@CarnifeX said:
its not that core-problems still exist, but an implented gun which only admins are able to use - sounds very important
(i bet its just a matter of time until cheaters are able to use them)

i still see that the exe swing animation doesnt fit well.. sword is still in the swing animation but u dont get a hitbox anymore..
still not fixed..
i still get stuck on many spots on all maps - still not fixed
inputs still often dont react, doesnt matter if its blocking or just climbing.. sometimes i still have to hit the key for 2 times to actually climb
many animations still arent readable properly & u can get still killed due a lot of 1-frame deaths/strikes
we still sometimes climb on stairs while we dodge..
and so on..

but well we can only assume why players left
but luckily we can get killed by a gun now, when the devs or mods get mad at us complainers.
EPIC

Remember it’s a small team, fixing and creating content.

About the playerbase part, every game gets a spike of player activity at release then some leave. Especially this game which targets a niche market.

The dev might not be as fast as AAA studios but that’s due to the numbers of workers.