Mordhau

NERF THE F*CKING GREATSWORD

1 0
  • 14 Jan
 SandwichBag

So can we stop with this boring fucking state of the game where all everyone does is drag w their greatsword and black armor and doing a z motion with their mouse. Like literally not even 3 months ago not everyone was using the goddamm greatsword but its all i fucking see and im so fucking bored of seeing the same level 100 something going 35-2 with a fucking greatsword just because he can just because you fucking retards have patched the game to the point where it borderline surface level. You guys wasted your potential in this game to the point where its as deep as fucking modern warfare with only like 3 effective weapons. great job devs you somehow made your gamer simpler and easier for these sweatlords to join duel servers and fuck up everyones day with their borderline unreadable drags that you absolute fucking morons refuse to fix. The reason people like this game is because it wasnt like chiv. And now youve patched it to a point where it is and now look. Even the christmas noobs stopped playing.

119 117
  • 14 Jan
 The Bird

The greatsword is one of the most well-balanced weapons in the game. The only weapons that are currently in terrible balancing are the cleaver, maul, and possibly the war axe. The Bird bids thee be less salty.

Also, the legendary weapon, Beak, is a greatsword.

Bird

Beak

GetPekt

540 600
  • 14 Jan
 Deadmode

I can only imagine how much spit ended up on OP's keyboard as he typed this.

85 28
  • 18 Jan
 lordlemon

i think the greatsword is pretty well balanced, the battle axe is pretty scary though

28 27
  • 19 Jan
 Bluhman

If it's gonna get nerfed, it'll need to be in a way that makes its half-swording stance actually have a use case. Right now that's the only thing I can think is wrong with it.

63 55
  • 21 Jan
 Kashi

@Bluhman said:
If it's gonna get nerfed, it'll need to be in a way that makes its half-swording stance actually have a use case. Right now that's the only thing I can think is wrong with it.

halfswording is amazing in frontline because it boosts the stab speed to 600 ms and lets you fight in close quarters better but thats its only real use atm

216 211
  • 21 Jan
 Atlas-D

@The Bird said:
The greatsword is one of the most well-balanced weapons in the game. The only weapons that are currently in terrible balancing are the cleaver, maul, and possibly the war axe. The Bird bids thee be less salty.

Bird

Beak

GetPekt

Maul is overpowered or underpowered?

119 117
  • 23 Jan
 The Bird

@Atlas-D said:

@The Bird said:

Bird

Beak

GetPekt

Overpowered.

GetPekt

Bird

Count 296 325

Maul is far from overpowered, the oneshot ability on T3 (provided you hit on the head) is balanced with the fact it’s a slowass weapon (aka easily punished by fast weapons) and has very low reach.

You just need to not panic parry and know what you’re doing.

As for Greatsword, it’s a balanced weapon with tiny bit more damage than longsword : trading like 1-3 more damage and reach for speed. So if you hate GS you should have a problem with LS too. Both are almost the same but one costs 7 pts.

It’s a good weapon but I prefer the use of LS, Messer or Battle Axe.

As for your doom and gloom everyone from Christmas is gone, I still see new players. So your hate argument falls short.

If you have issues with GS just freaking learn how to parry and read when the opponent is doing a drag. GS even gets stuck by walls and surrounding objects quite often if the user is not careful.

216 211
  • 23 Jan
 Atlas-D

@The Bird said:

@Atlas-D said:

@The Bird said:

Bird

Beak

GetPekt

Overpowered.

GetPekt

Bird

Lmao are you high its terrible in 1v1

51 26

.... Z motion with the mouse?

Empress 384 898
  • 25 Jan
 Soulcatcher

ah the more excellent copy pasta to use

nice

7 0

There is nothing wrong with the great sword, you're just bad at reading and/or using it. If anything needs to be nerfed, it's the maul. Not only was this not even a historical weapon, it's features and stats are similar to chivalry! It was also a ceremonial weapon never used in battle. THE SLEDGEHAMMER was used in battle, NOT the maul.

The rapier is also a stupidly silly weapon. It was a gentleman's blade used for self-protection or duels, never in combat. If a long sword met blades with a rapier, the rapier could not withstand the blow and would shatter.

These here are two ideas far superior to the one you just pitched.

I have spoken.

119 117

@Atlas-D said:

@The Bird said:

@Atlas-D said:

@The Bird said:

Bird

Beak

GetPekt

Overpowered.

GetPekt

Bird

Lmao are you high its terrible in 1v1

The Bird disregards your opinion and spits in your face with contempt for your unintelligent, foolish rambling.

Bird

GetPekt

BirdDisapproval