i could fix this crap in like 1h

Knight 5278 7120

Ah filho da puta agora sim entendo!

Count 825 3132

@newfig said:
i could fix this crap in like 1h

Then do it.

https://mordhau.com/forum/comment/187387/find/

That has been pinned in General Discussion since April 2019. Just because a language is not explicitly listed does not mean they would turn down voluntary translation. Put your money where your bilingual mouth is.

503 205

The topic you linked has been closed forever.

German translation is pretty bad too and I don't even want it. The majority of my game is in English and always has been, now I got google translate just on the ladders and rock baskets and on a few other interactions. I'd like the whole game in English please. Here's what I would use instead as translation:

Ladders: "Umwerfen" , "Umkippen" (knock / push over) or "Leiter fallen lassen" (let the ladder fall :> ) instead of the current "Senken", which is 100% a lazy google translate result for "drop / lowering" mostly used in economics and statistics. You wouldn't use "Senken" in that context. Decreasing a ladder sounds wrong.
Rock Baskets: "Ausleeren" (empty), "Ausschütten" OR "Umschütten" (pour, spill), "Herunterwerfen" (throw down). Currently it's just "Schütten" with no prefix, I rarely see that going without a prefix I think "dump" is an accurate translation. I'm farily certain that the Prefix "aus" doesn't do it any harm, unless you're sweating. (German joke ha ha)