Patch #16 Changelog!

Count 352 361

@TheKingInTheNorth said:
where patchie

Please a badass messer prestige skin...

294 144
  • 14 Feb
 CarnifeX

i would bet the hitboxes & hitreg still arent fixed in the next patch, since how many patches then now? dunno anymore..
the exe will also not being fixed, i would bet again
stab fix ... nope
horses wont get thinner collis
teammarkers wont be ON by default
still no toggle for Team-Colors in the Char-Editor Screen
still no "always run"-function instead of just the toggle-option we have..
still not a complete steam-name support(unicode)
the cata will still getting stuck or jump around like crazy.. means also no cata fix
archer weapon-change time wont be increased, but archery will just get new stuff or buffs(because they arent disgusting enough already)
etc.pp
there will be some hotfixes after the patch(1-2), then they will change something completely unexpected as test in the last hotfix
and we'll go through fire and back(-rage) until the next patch arise in over a half year
cant wait...

mark my words. good day. 8|

btw. since when has the fire becoming that ugly again, didnt they reworked it, just lately played without fireproof for a while and was shocked how ugly it is, feels way more shit than back in the days..
and horses also still ride through us like wind through a full clothesline, wasnt there a rework to slow them down somehow?

EDIT:
whats up with the spawning while playing with controller - cant choose spawns properly when i'm in potatoe-mode on the couch

9 4
  • 22 Feb
 Ikki

Personally i would only demand a fix in the handaxe and maul reaching, because actually is simply hilarious how longer those weapons can stab an opponent.

267 250
  • 24 Feb
 Cracksmith

Does carnifex have an off switch? Or at least a volume control?

294 144
  • 24 Feb
 CarnifeX

@Cracksmith said:
Does carnifex have an off switch? Or at least a volume control?

you are not the center of the world, not omniscient, not perfect and above all:
my opinion is mine and your opinion is yours and these opinions are never the norm,
because the norm is made by several together,
doesnt matter how often you search for disputes like a toddler,
as if your favorite shop would not offer the lollipop because I expressed my wish for chocolate ...

beside that, you derail the thread with offtopic nonsens or even are you looking for litigation & this not only for the first time now ..
you dont like my opinions, i got that .. now do us both a favor, grow and shut up.
*rolleyes

Knight 706 1084
  • 24 Feb
 VampireDuck

*rolleyes

1 0
  • 2 Mar
 Uhlle

Feel you! Not really a reason to use shields anymore, especially since you do hell a lot less dmg with one handed weapons = a lot less kills.

1430 2175

Biggest problem with shields right now is stamina and obscured vision for 2 points... and the raised time buff doesn't actually help that much and still leaves you just as weak to feints.

Would be totally worth those drawbacks if it were actually useful to use in 1vX. You're better off spamming war axe with some perks for the points spent on sword/shield. Literally any two hander will fare better than onehander/shield with the exception of messer/axe.

237 215
  • 17 Mar
 recurf

I heard there was a new patch?

1697 1292
  • 17 Mar
 esturias

There once was a legend about a coming patch...

294 144
  • 22 Mar
 CarnifeX

autoblock becomes a problem in public invasion/frontline modes lately
and also just joined a server now with somebody speedrunning aswell, didnt saw his name because i got beheaded by someone else immediatly..

what are you gonna do against cheating & glitching aswell (invisibility, above the map(mountain peak), under the map(crossroads)), because it becomes more n more a massive problem and you cant expect players record the gameplay, track their steam-accounts and also report everything all the time, because i wanna play the game not play being a support

Knight 519 999
  • 22 Mar
 wierHL

nvm deleted

Knight 5410 7408

@wierHL said:
nvm deleted

Tard tbh.

Knight 519 999
Knight 5410 7408

that looks crisp as fuck, i wouldn't mind trying some

2021 2108

@CarnifeX said:
what are you gonna do against cheating & glitching aswell (invisibility, above the map(mountain peak), under the map(crossroads)), because it becomes more n more a massive problem and you cant expect players record the gameplay, track their steam-accounts and also report everything all the time, because i wanna play the game not play being a support

Just ignore it. Problem solved. Apparently.

1697 1292
  • 23 Mar
 esturias

I love it when obvious cheaters tell you that they just played >1000h in Chivalry and are thus just experienced. So experienced that they can even manipulate the gamemechanics...

1430 2175

Is it possible to learn this power?

Not from a Jedi.

294 144
  • 25 Mar
 CarnifeX

regarding upcoming balance changes and update..
why am i have the feeling every new patch is worse than the last?
well we get cosmetics and a map plus a fixed one
but hell.., all these upcoming balance changes sounds so bad to me, even only on the paper
exe gets nerfed again - why you dont just cut the weapon out or replace it with a rolling pin then?
also didnt saw a change to that ridiculous horse flinchbox or however you wanna call this galloping jostle-box
hitreg.. how can it be a "connection" problem, when i dont suffer any packet loss nor bad ping,
(everything is the same like before, settings.., hardware.. bla, i didnt changed anything)
it has become such bad with the last patch, that i have nearly 30 swing throughs in a round where i dont get a hitbox on enemys, i just swing through them.. & this really fucks me up bad

i could say its nice that we get thitstop back, but well..
after nearly 2-3 months it will feel like learning new combat again, also nothing new already with the patches
and beside that nobody deserves a thanks when you get tortured with an experimental change for fookin months

*disappointed

Mercenary 1263 2303

@CarnifeX said:
but hell.., all these upcoming balance changes sounds so bad to me, even only on the paper

Sorta agree, some of them seem really strange.

exe gets nerfed again - why you dont just cut the weapon out or replace it with a rolling pin then?

This but unironically