Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Patch #16 Changelog!

1430 2175

1vX feels better. Also: Stabs still have hit stop on friendlies, so you cannot stab through allies.

And you have always been able to wind up inside allies and surprise your opponent... It's 90% of what a spear user above level 25 does.

2 3

Please god devs keep the experimental hitstops. The amount of times I have died trying to parry and the enemy hit their ally is countless. It even makes it more punishing to gang up on one person because if you hit your ally you have a chance of hitting multiple friendlies.

10 4
  • 23 Jan
 Ikki

Fuck stop crying bitches

94 34
  • 24 Jan
 lordlemon

@Ikki said:
Fuck stop crying bitches

Aye sir

1 0
  • 24 Jan
 martinsuc

I cannot equip sword it says press 1 but when i press it i dont equip anything

1697 1292
  • 24 Jan
 esturias

@martinsuc said:
I cannot equip sword it says press 1 but when i press it i dont equip anything

Key bindings?

2 3

The most awesome difference between Chivalry and Mordhau was beside the chamber-mechanic that people couldn't hit through mates. So whenever there's a 1vs X challange, you knew who you have to block.

Since the no-hitstop-change people do so much more teamdamage. Now you get an award if you swing through your mate from the side: you can steal* the kill. So I had fun in general, didn't played for the kills, but now so many rounds are frustrating.

It could be a good feature, if you did ANYTHING against teamdamage.
It was a frustating topic in Chiv and now this arrived in Mordhau... really disappointed

what is still a huge problem:
Camp - invasion: People can still shoot into spawn with cata + you cannot get the cata-guy (restricted szone lmao)
Grad - invasion: people camp in restricted szone, with bows and firepot.
Crossroads.. well where should I begin with -.-

297 144
  • 24 Jan
 CarnifeX

@OSCRPilgrim89 said:
The most awesome difference between Chivalry and Mordhau was beside the chamber-mechanic that people couldn't hit through mates. So whenever there's a 1vs X challange, you knew who you have to block.

Since the no-hitstop-change people do so much more teamdamage. Now you get an award if you swing through your mate from the side: you can steal* the kill. So I had fun in general, didn't played for the kills, but now so many rounds are frustrating.

It could be a good feature, if you did ANYTHING against teamdamage.
It was a frustating topic in Chiv and now this arrived in Mordhau... really disappointed

what is still a huge problem:
Camp - invasion: People can still shoot into spawn with cata + you cannot get the cata-guy (restricted szone lmao)
Grad - invasion: people camp in restricted szone, with bows and firepot.
Crossroads.. well where should I begin with -.-

FunFact: The Niche still didnt got a "Studio" it deserves.

1430 2175

I think team damage should do full damage. Hit stop or not. Perk should help though.

1697 1292
  • 25 Jan
 esturias

Are the servers melting again?
Second weekend in a row that the game is pretty much unplayable, with the scoreboards (pings) looking like a traffic light convention...

167 86

that's wonderful... but shields are still fucked... being bound to the R key makes it fucking impossible to use it properly.
its clunky as all hell.. fix it already you god damn amateurs. sometimes my character outright discards the shield if i don't hold the button down long enough (making it impossible to actually use for its intended purpose).
bind it to the parry key (right click) and simply make it so if you hold down the button, the shield keeps raised.
stop being bad game devs, you're starting to look like Blizzard.

P.S Now that you have added jumpkick, can you fucking revert shields back to their pre-nerf status already? thanks.

2 1
  • 30 Jan
 ЯeapeR

any plans yet to fix most of the stuck spots on nearly every map?
(as example: mpeak in front of the wall of team red between the poles, feitoria stairs inside near the middle flag),
same with some climbing spots(often rocks),
where you need many attempts to actually start climbing
(as example: feitoria fl the rocks right side of the siege tower near the spikes OR feitoria right side of the ballista where we have to jump to climb OR Grad the huge rocks at the right side of the entrance with the bridge over it)?

14 2
  • 5 Feb
 Alduric

Great work! Lets get the next patchie out!

2 10
  • 7 Feb
 SQUERCH

Next patch must include team hitstop and better server bandwidth or I'll... I'll... continue to complain! Seriously the servers are fine in the morning and afternoon, but come evening when more people are on they sh*t the bed, silently and stealthily.

2021 2108

Finally someone posts an honest threat without theatrics. Why would they care if someone quits the game? But someone that keeps complaining - that can become a real nightmare.

1697 1292
  • 8 Feb
 esturias

Third weekend in a row that servers are melting. Traffic light convention everywhere. Several cases of servers freezing or turning into bullet time mode.

Mercenary 1263 2303
Knight 5410 7408

In your mom's snatchie

Mercenary 1263 2303

@Humble Staff said:
In your mom's snatchie

I looked but nothing there but dust and hair :(

Knight 5410 7408

That dust is my dried seed