Mordhau

Don't bother posting here

5 6
  • 9 Jan
 thecamguy

Lets be real guys, this is just a place for sharing ideas with each other. Nothing will ever be added to the game, and the majority of posts here are not going to be even going to be acknowledged by anyone significant. This game belongs to Triternion and none of what you think matters. Every week I check back here and read this big old board of "what if", but in reality you are all just wasting time. This may not be the game we wanted, but its the game we got - best just make the most of it and not think too much.

Conscript 845 1730

ok, I won't

1762 1828

@ohshitsorry said:
ok, I won't

:(
Please come back!

5 6
  • 9 Jan
 thecamguy

Oh boy you guys have a lot of posts. I don't mean to be rude, I'm just stating the obvious really - there's so much crud on the feedback & suggestions board that its barely worth reading and everything reasonable is simply buried. I don't mean to downplay the social aspects of posting here, just saying that nothing here will be implemented in any way. Sad times.

1762 1828

No hard feelings. Welcome to this forum.

Conscript 845 1730

we love you

1270 927
  • 9 Jan
 esturias

That should be obvious to everyone who starts posting here. It doesn't take much to realize that there is zero communication between devs and playerbase and thus little hope for this game to make it.
Sooo... yeah. People who post here just do it for fun. You know, multiplayergames and social stuff.

49 17

They read all the feedback and suggestions

1270 927
  • 10 Jan
 esturias

@Sofia Lannister said:
They read all the feedback and suggestions

That's true, we players read all that stuff and enjoy discussing it.

• 11 Jan
 Cracksmith
This comment was deleted.