Mordhau

What is the reason everyone has stopped playing Battle Royale?

28 24

I hate the fortnite BR but i LOVE mordhau's BR and its been months since the BR in mordhau hasn't been played almost at all. I don't understand why people have stopped playing it. Even though it is a battle royale it's the only one of the medieval kind in any game. I know it's not the devs fault for ppl not playing BR but i really hope they find a way to make it playable by people again. Maybe even try teams or something like that. https://discord.gg/cgZttU this is a discord with the purpose of a lot of people gathering to join a BR server at the same time so that the game has 20-30+ people in it.

1270 927
  • 9 Jan
 esturias

I find that gamemode horribly boring. I prefer a teambased one that offers some strategy. If I want a game around loot, I play a RPG or similar.
Besides that, battle royal games are the realm of kids. I rather keep away from those...

Conscript 192 478
  • 9 Jan
 Shovonem

Everyone knew it was boring before release.

The problem is, I think, it is EXTREMELY basic. Sure it's medieval but there are so many popular BR games with so many features. Everything about Mordhau BR is just basic and repetitive and boring. With the same map that we play everywhere else and a couple more inventory slot and no health Regen. There's nothing creative/new about it.

51 26

People actually enjoy BR games?
I thought it was just a meme fad.

28 24

@LaughingRaven said:
Apparantly you're a new player and/or haven't played BR first couple of months after release, but it was full, 64 players out of 64 slots almost every game. The reason people don't play it now is because not many people overall play the game, and those that do either play frontline or duels. If we had a couple of thousand more players BR would prob be played again.

1470 4072

BR is gey always was always will be

27 16
  • 10 Jan
 Athos

The real question is why do they still have BR as an option on the main screen when you go to play? It's counterintuitive for new players. There's a lot of basic things I feel they could do to help player retention.

51 26

@^--^ Maximus ^--^ said:

@LaughingRaven said:
Apparantly you're a new player and/or haven't played BR first couple of months after release, but it was full, 64 players out of 64 slots almost every game. The reason people don't play it now is because not many people overall play the game, and those that do either play frontline or duels. If we had a couple of thousand more players BR would prob be played again.

No I meant BR games in general. Its kind of a bad, meme, game design. I'm saying that I don't get BR games personally and think it's a trash gamemode.