153 57
  • 8 Jan
 CazzyVR

@Skrytociemny said:

@CazzyVR said:
Reported for Heavy Troll Post

alwso anime girls have no place in war
i banish you to seven hell from this holy land

First off not a Anime Girl, I am a Robotic Neko Loli.

Second... this game isn't realistic. I do want Female Models. Is that a problem? Is it gonna break your immersion?

135 59

@CazzyVR said:

@Skrytociemny said:

@CazzyVR said:

Second... this game isn't realistic. I do want Female Models. Is that a problem? Is it gonna break your immersion?

do you even see what do i quote i dont care about fem mofels i care about what i qoted

288 266
  • 8 Jan
 Atlas-D

@CazzyVR said:

@Skrytociemny said:

@CazzyVR said:

When female models come out I'm going to rdm them every waking moment until they switch.

Mercenary 1226 2224

@Atlas-D said:

@CazzyVR said:

@Skrytociemny said:

@CazzyVR said:

When female models come out I'm going to rdm them every waking moment until they switch.

big yikes from me dawg

153 57
  • 9 Jan
 CazzyVR

@Atlas-D said:

@CazzyVR said:

@Skrytociemny said:

@CazzyVR said:

Damn. See this is why I attribute this Forums as one of the most Toxic Gam,ing Communities. Can't even let a person be a Female Player Model without losing your Shit. Game isn't Historically Accurate Dude. Get the fuck over it.

1593 1170
  • 9 Jan
 esturias

I wouldn't have any problem with female characters, but with what players would make out of it. Because this playerbase isn't only toxic, but also immature and not very bright.
So you'll get even more naked characters jumping around. And imagine they find a voiceline that sounds just a little bit nasty...

1907 1995

@Atlas-D said:

I can't wait for the salty whine threads.
"Help me! I'm banned from all the duel servers! QQ"

@esturias said:
So you'll get even more naked characters jumping around. And imagine they find a voiceline that sounds just a little bit nasty...

I don't see a problem. We have all this stuff with male player models already.

135 59

@CazzyVR said:

@Atlas-D said:

@CazzyVR said:

@Skrytociemny said:

@CazzyVR said:

Damn. See this is why I attribute this Forums as one of the most Toxic Gam,ing Communities. Can't even let a person be a Female Player Model without losing your Shit. Game isn't Historically Accurate Dude. Get the fuck over it.

i cant treat you seriously when you have anime cat girl avatar and they dont do toxic masculinity move they do i do not care move if devs add fems than ok we have fems if dont nobody cares cuz everyone is whearing over face helmet
get over it

135 59

@SWSeriousMike said:

@Atlas-D said:

I can't wait for the salty whine threads.
"Help me! I'm banned from all the duel servers! QQ"

@esturias said:

I don't see a problem. We have all this stuff with male player models already.

naked peasants tfuuuuu

1907 1995

@Skrytociemny said:
i cant treat you seriously when you have anime cat girl avatar

Why not?

Knight 5371 7310

@Skrytociemny said:

@CazzyVR said:

@Atlas-D said:

@CazzyVR said:

@Skrytociemny said:

@CazzyVR said:

i cant treat you seriously when you have anime cat girl avatar and they dont do toxic masculinity move they do i do not care move if devs add fems than ok we have fems if dont nobody cares cuz everyone is whearing over face helmet
get over it

Holy shit lmao, I'm not one of those people that's butthurt about spelling but damn. It's so bad it's hilarious.

Conscript 937 1912

my mum gets butthurt from you

1593 1170
  • 9 Jan
 esturias

@Skrytociemny said:
i cant treat you seriously when you have anime cat girl avatar

Why not? How does the avatar matter?

And how seriously should we treat someone who puts zero effort into writing and deliberately makes understanding him very hard for other people?

Knight 5371 7310

@ohshitsorry said:
my mum gets butthurt from you

I don't even need to make the jokes myself now, i have ascended

52 103

I consider the addition of the 1411 as a sure sign Gunny will grace us soon.