Mordhau

Day has come

Baron 582 972
  • 17 Dec '19
 lash

Hey,

So I recently bought computer that finally lets me play Mordhau - ouyeaa.

Wondering if anyone is willing to share their steam so I can actually join someone and teamplay.

I was never prominent member here but would love some old faces that are still around to let me know!

EU

See you in game

Duchess 6893 9864
  • 17 Dec '19
 Sir Zombie

Gang shit lash, long time no see
game bad :3

Baron 582 972
  • 17 Dec '19
 lash

Somehow I'm not suprised you're first to respond ;DD - no insult intended tho

How come bad? Like I did 14 ranks so far so not much time played but I like it..

BTW: How are you? ^^

Duchess 6893 9864
  • 17 Dec '19
 Sir Zombie

Honestly it is a big coincidence, not really on forums much anymore
Game is just suffering a bit from the good old lack of new content, ranked has no purpose, main gamemodes are boring (imo)
You also missed a lot of spicy balance changes though otherwise game hasnt really gotten worse tbh

Conscript 845 1730
  • 17 Dec '19
 ohshitsorry

@Sir Zombie said:
not really on forums much anymore

:(

Count 296 325

@Sir Zombie said:
Game is just suffering a bit from the good old lack of new content

Same impression here, I started to play again a few weeks ago but there are indeed less players than before (after the initial player drop following the release).

1270 927
  • 18 Dec '19
 esturias

A new PC right before Christmas? What a naughty child! Now Santa's reindeers will poop right into your chimney...

1762 1828
  • 18 Dec '19
 SWSeriousMike

What's naughty about it? I don't get it.

Baron 582 972
  • 18 Dec '19
 lash

Dude we dont have Santa here anyway, if that fat old murican thinks I don't deserve it after all these years I will mordhau grip him to ragdoll.

1270 927
  • 18 Dec '19
 esturias

For the most part it was supposed to be a dumb joke.
It's something that grandparents used to say when you wanted to buy something before Christmas... and they were totally right! Because later, you sometimes had those exact things below the Christmas tree...

1762 1828
  • 18 Dec '19
 SWSeriousMike

You have some weird-ass grandparents, dude. ;)

Knight 5278 7120
  • 18 Dec '19
 Humble Staff

Heyyyy lash! good to see you Czesch boy, hope you enjoy the game, it's not perfect but it's better than chiv in most things. Still the best fix available for medieval first person melee genre.
Idk, find your own fun.

1470 4072
  • 18 Dec '19
 TombstoneJack

the decline is to be expected only people such as ourselves are super into this kinda game it will more than likely still be just us and a few other new randos here and there until the marox gets drunk and accidently deletes the entire game files

Count 296 325

@TombstoneJack said:
the decline is to be expected only people such as ourselves are super into this kinda game it will more than likely still be just us and a few other new randos here and there until the marox gets drunk and accidently deletes the entire game files

The genre itself is niche, most people just don’t want to improve but spam LMB with their sword and backpedal (aka Elder Scrolls)

186 148
  • 19 Dec '19
 Cracksmith

@esturias said:
A new PC right before Christmas? What a naughty child! Now Santa's reindeers will poop right into your chimney...

Holy shit you actually managed to say something funny. Good job, im sure Der Fuhrer will reward you handsomely~!

1270 927
  • 20 Dec '19
 esturias

You can't imagine how much effort that took. First it was Santa pooping at his front door, but then I thought that it would be too mean. I thought back and forth and rewrote it again and again.
My legs already went numb from sitting on the crapper for that long...

Knight 672 1047
  • 26 Dec '19
 VampireDuck

@esturias said:
You can't imagine how much effort that took. First it was Santa pooping at his front door, but then I thought that it would be too mean. I thought back and forth and rewrote it again and again.

was about to like but then you said u use your phone while on the toilet...

Count 296 325

@VampireDuck said:

@esturias said:

was about to like but then you said u use your phone while on the toilet...

Peh, like you never did that yourself !

Knight 5278 7120
  • 26 Dec '19
 Humble Staff

What's wrong with posting while in the toilet???
I'll have you know that many of my most liked and best thought out posts were made when i was taking a turd out. It's like a power enhancing station for your brain, you should try it some time.

1270 927
  • 26 Dec '19
 esturias

Perfect place for posting on forums like this one. You read crap, you write crap and you... well. You know the rest.

Why are people so finicky about their own feces? I even read news and magazines on the toilet, if I didn't have time to read them before.