Mordhau

Will a potential 3v3 or 5v5+ ranked mode allow archers?

1 0
  • 30 Nov
 gurkenbaum

When / if there's ever going to be another ranked mode coming out, are you planing to allow bows or are they going to be grayed out like in 1v1?
As an archer main this question is kind of a big deal for my motivation to still put time into improving :/

15 10

Still thinks there's going to be more official ranked modes lol

45 26
  • 1 Dec
 Wilkham

They should rework all bows and made then as cool as the ones in Kingdom Come Deliverance seriously.

Duke 5502 13139
  • 1 Dec
 Jax — Community Manager

i wouldn't say we'd allow it in a 3v3 but if we went for 6v6 i could see it being a strong possibility.

reason being is that projectiles in small engagements have too much of an impact, whereas more numbers tend to nullify their effect to a degree

this being said we're more interested in 5+ per team - less than that and it's hard to work objectives into the mix in a meaningful way.

Knight 662 1012

@Jax said:
i wouldn't say we'd allow it in a 3v3 but if we went for 6v6 i could see it being a strong possibility.

reason being is that projectiles in small engagements have too much of an impact, whereas more numbers tend to nullify their effect to a degree

this being said we're more interested in 5+ per team - less than that and it's hard to work objectives into the mix in a meaningful way.

please add 3v3 - 5v5 ranked skirm as SKM/TDM are really the only game modes myself and many others are interested in. Small ranked objective based modes would be cool, but I feel skirmish is definitely the best game mode for ranked play.

Duchess 790 3483
  • 1 Dec
 Stouty

Bows will be purchasable in Goldrush, coming soon™

116 90
  • 2 Dec
 Cracksmith

@Stouty said:

Do you think the devs will actually implement the gamemode once you guys work out the kinks with the mode/maps and all? I wanna see if it’ll make the US comp scene a little less shit.

Duchess 790 3483
  • 2 Dec
 Stouty

We almost have a fully functioning mod alongside a well designed, small scale map that hits 240 fps easily; we don't need the devs

70 32
21 8
  • 2 Dec
 newfig

@Jax said:

make sure to remove huntsman first please

2 3
  • 3 Dec
 kenkade4

@newfig said:

@Jax said:

make sure to remove huntsman first please

Tbh, huntsman is that 1 pt perk that you get if you want to, and everyone is going to have it as they are archers. TBH, it's already nerfed good enough to be good in comp.

64 36
  • 3 Dec
 Odd

@Stouty said:

I’d rather have a battle pass

12 6
 Cryptic

This game needs 6v6 asap